Chapter 7 : Christmas cookie part 2

Sarah Pov

I went out from the ladies and saw Myungsoo talking to a waiter and handing him his name card, the waiter then left. I have a weird feeling about this but decided to shrugged it off.

"Myungsoo, we should leave now" i said.

"ok lets go!" He answered.

We then went back to the office together.

Sammi Pov

"Sammi noona! That customer just now asked me to pass you this and asked you to contact him after you are done with your work." Sungjong told me and pass me the name card.

*Why does this customer want me to call him?* i asked myself curiously but just decided to say "Ok! I got it! Komawo Sungjong ah" i thanked him and went back to work.

[5 hours later]

"Finally! Our job is done!" Sungjong said happily while clapping his hand.

"Noona! Do you want to go and eat with us?" Sungjong asked me with his cute puppy eyes.

"Hmm... mianhae Sungjong ah, Noona have something on. I'll will see you tomorrow. Ne?" I said.

"Geudae noona! I will leave first then, Annyeong noona!" Sungjong said.

"Annyeong Sungjong ah! Go home safely!" I said. Just then, i took out the name card that Sungjong gave me and dailed the number.

"Hello?" The caller said.

"Hello, my name is Park Sammi imnida. May i know if you're the customer that wanted to speak with me?" I asked politely.

"Yes, hmm can we meet up now? I know it's late but i have something very important that i want to ask you." He said.

"Hmm... ok i guess, where do you want me to meet you?"

"Can we meet at Infinite cafe?" He asked.

"Sure, ok! I will be there in about 15 minutes. Bye!" I hang up the call and flaged a cab.

Myungsoo's Pov

"Bye!" I hanged up the call and drive my car to the location.

When i arrived at the location, i did not saw her so i went to sit down first.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Sammi imnida. Sorry for being late" She said.

I look up at her and said " Have a seat." She sat down and i said with my normal cold tone " i'm sure you want to know why i want to meet you right?"

She nodded and i continued " i will cut to the chase, the reason i wanted to meet you is to ask you how did you come up with the design of the christmas cookie."

Park Sammi

I nodded and he continued " i will cut to the chase, the reason i wanted to meet you is to ask you how did you come up with the design of the christmas cookie."

I smiled and said " actually i don't know where did i get the idea from but i just have this feeling in me that someone special will appreciate it and eat it so i created this cookie."

I paused and continued " the heart inside that cookie represent love and"

Myungsoo Pov

"and the flake represent christmas."

Dear readers:
Sorry for not updating but
Here's a new chapter hope you like it.