𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

Mo Washington x Female Reader Miniseries

Miniseries

Prompt: In the year 1870, Mo Washinton a Buffalo soldier got an extraordinary offer from a wealthy black man named Laurent in the West of America. A lot of gold, Mo needs to protect you, the daughter of Laurent. You fall hopelessly in love with Mo, however, it's getting complicated when Mo wants to keep it professional between you both.

Word count: 2,6k+

Contains: Romance/Sexual Content, Violence, Drama, slight description of racism

TW: I know the movie Surrounded is about racism which is a beautiful story to show for our black culture, there will be some mentions of racism but not as heavy as the movie! Also, there will be spoilers of the movie!

"Hm." Moses hummed when she felt something wet touching her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes waking up, she is directly eye-in-eye with her horse. As soon as they all arrived at the vacation house, Moses slept inside the stable.

"Cattivo?" She mumbled and caressed his head. "What's wrong boy?" She questioned and stand up from the ground, she heard someone talking outside.

She walked out of the stable to see Adam standing outside of the vacation house. He's talking to someone, but Mo couldn't see clearly who since it's dark outside. When Adam looked around, Mo hide behind the walls of the stable. When Moses looked again she noticed that Adam is wearing a badge she hasn't seen before. She narrowed her eyes and looked away.

Moses walk inside the house and knocked on the office door of your father. "Who is there?" He asks.

"Mo, sir," Mo answered and looked around the fancy house, a few maids walked around. Even at night, the people are working.

"Come in." Mo slowly opened the door and walked in closing the door behind her. Your father looked up from his papers and put his pencil down. "Mo Washinton, my favorite soldier. What can I do for you? Sit down please, sit!" He directed her to the chair across from her. Mo walked closer and sit down.