* Character's *

Sunflower's Characters..

(Too lazy to make the peashooters... ;-; I'll do it tomorrow probably)

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Makayla the Mystic Flower - Makayla is a sweet, friendly flower. She is from space and she lives with her other friend who is a Alien Flower. Her and this Alien flower are both almost like sisters or cousins, They are both from space. The alien flower is sweet and she is pretty sensitive. Makayla likes her best friends and she cares about important stuff..

Shakira the Alien flower - Shakira is a Alien flower, she is a sweet a sensitive flower. Shakira met Makayla who lives from space. Shakira likes the color purple, and she likes her home, Space. She likes sad or happy songs. Depends on her mood..

Anya the Sunflower - Anya is a Japanese's flower, She is a regular flower and her closest friend is Makayla. Anya is a sweet, playful and caring flower. Anya is a Japanese's name, Her mother is Japanese and her father is french. But they both died in a accident which is pretty sad.. Anya cares about her friends and she loves gardening..

Taylor the Shadow Flower - Taylor is Makayla's closest friend. She is sweet and she has anger issues. She acts like a boy, which's why many flower girls flirt with her. (Not at school). Taylor likes boys games and she likes dark colors. She is allergic to light colors, but many flowers don't know why.

Lilac the Power Flower - Lilac is a sweet, funny and friendly flower who loves the color blue and teal. She is pretty half the time girly and half the time serious. She loves the Lilac flowers and no wonder why her name is called Lilac! She is close friends with Anya. She cares about her safety and her friend.

Bailey the Metal flower - Bailey is a tough flower but she's sweet and very kind. She really don't play out here, she will fight. Metal flowers have Metal. "and if you want to fight me, think first, think about it, I'm tougher than you and I'm a fighter!" Bailey usually brags half the time, She usually thinks she the greatest one. She cares about protecting her friends and her close ones.

Melisa the Sun Pharoah - Melisa is a sweet, sassy flower. She's pretty cute but half the time she hates heat. No wonder why she has flower hands that look like fans. Melisa prefers to be called Meli for short. She pretty a tough nut, and many peashooters be asking for her. She rejects them. She cares about her self and she will never need a peashooter to help her. Or will she?

Hailey the Fire flower - Hailey is Bailey's cousin. She is a playful and funny flower, She cares about her cousin and her education. Hailey gets mad half the time, when she gets mad Hailey's eyes will turn red and her plant legs will turn into fire, She has red goggles on her head, Like solar flare. She is solar flare. When she puts them on then she'll turn into fire.

Camelia the Vampire flower - Camelia is a sweet-blooded flower and she is playful. She's a sweet vampire and she would never bite any plant, if she looses control she might bite or she might go insane. Which is not a good sign. Camelia is pretty a cute flower, she has a reddish skirt and she hates light colors. Her sister is Anya. No wonder what she will be doing to Anya when she eats her blood... What you think?

Amelia the Stuffy flower - Ahh yes, the last flower! The stuffy flower, Amelia is friendly and she is very very playful. The only thing that is creepy about the stuffy flower is her eyes. She has red eyes and many plants think she is a demon or Camelia's sister, Not actually true.. That's false. Amelia could be funny but she is creepy once you play hide and seek in the dark, it's done for you, you is in bad hands.. she is mad creepy. She last time played hide and seek with Anya, Anya was scared for her life, that she said, "I'm about to have a panic attack or a heart attack!" She usually acts dramatic. Which Amelia says she should be in a Drama show.. No wonder why plants think she is scary and some don't trust her with her smiles and her giggles... Would you?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peashooter Characters:

- Regular peashooter (Kyler

- Fire peashooter (James

- Ice peashooter (Girl: Iris

- Electro peashooter ( Carl's

- Law peashooter ( William

- Plasma peashooter (Jaylin

- Agent pea (Aiden

- Rock pea (Rocky

- Toxic pea ( Tyler

- Commando Pea (Miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(By the way, Sunny and Cuddly. If you are reading this story, Your welcome! Your books are amazing, they actually caught my eye. You write amazing stories, never give up, no matter what! The plants vs zombies stories and other stories about Sunflower and Peashooter are amazing and stunning. Keep up the good work Gurl!! Sunflower and Peashooter is actually one of my favorite ships!)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy my story!

Warnings:

- Cursing

- Not for Kids under ages 7 or 8..

- Don't read if you hate blood or scary stuff.

- Okay okay I know some people or everyone is going to do this, if you are, don't don't read at 3:am please. If you get scared it ain't my problem, I'm warning you.. -_-

- Blood Warning

- Flash Warning

~~~~~~~

If you read these warnings and you are not scared of blood or flashing lights you may read, if you are scared, please get out of here if you are scared. I don't want no one being scared :>

Thank You!