Chapter 2 - Here he comes..

Zomboos was walking down and he walked into the school. Anya looked at Makayla she looked startled so did Camelia. Camelia's purple eyes were a bit like a glow she looked at him as he scrolled into the school. Here he comes.. thought Anya. Makayla sighed as she had her door a bit opened. To see him, not a tiny peek will hurt right? Even though it's a risk. Makayla sighed.

"So what now?" whispered Camelia.

"I dunno Makayla..." She replied back.

He was walking to see if any plants were awake, Makayla wanted to get a better look at him so she just got out. She crouched, Anya pulled her shoulder and Camelia put her vampire hands on her mouth. no plants were awake. He grinned mischievously looking behind himself, it was still raining and thundering. He turned around and he walked outside, on his way back home..

"He's gone..." Anya sighed.

"Makayla?" Camelia whispered loudly, "Are you stupid or crazy or something! He could've hurt you!"

Makayla sighed and she looked at Anya and turned to Camelia.

"I don't know... I'm pretty stupid..." She replied.

Camelia scoffed and rolled her eyes to Anya, she winced. Camelia got out of Makayla's dorm. Camelia waved goodbye to Makayla so did Anya. She yelled, "Thanks for letting us use your dorm!" Makayla nodded and she smiled as she waved goodbye to Anya and Camelia.

Makayla sighed. She walked in her dorm closing the room door behind her. She saw Taylor awoke on her phone.

"Your back huh?" She said in her questioning voice, "Where have you been?"

Makayla gulped. Taylor turned to Makayla slowly.

"Any answers?" She asked.

Makayla gulped again and shook her head nervously. She felt her face getting red, and she had that "0.o" face with her leaning to the side a little.

"Hellooo?" Taylor waved.

"Oh uhm... I've was outside.. yeah... outside..." Makayla replied.

"Doing what?" Taylor asked.

Makayla's mind was racing with thoughts, what could she say? about her being outside?

"Oh uhm... I was in the cafeteria eating a snack..." She gulped.

Makayla felt sweat beads coming.

"Why you lying? I tell from your face expressions.." Taylor pointed out.

Welp... I'm dead :p Makayla thought.

What should I say then?

Makayla looked at Taylor weirdly, "Oh woah, would you look at that.... I have to use the bathroom..."

Makayla walked sideways as she said that, she took big steps as she walked to the bathroom. She shut the door and she locked the door, making sure Taylor don't get in. Makayla was worried..

About what?