Chapter 1(I)

No one's POV
Reuben was sitting on his gaming chair playing COD with his friends online.
Knock knock
"BRB guys!"he said into the mouthpiece of the headphones before taking it off.
He walked over to the door and opened it and saw his father; Mr Thompson. He wore a black shirt and a blue suit.
"Can I come in?"
Reuben left the door leaving his father to step in and close the door.
"School resumes tomorrow right?" asked Mr Thompson
A/N: Mr Thompson is also Zach.
"Yeah and so?" answered Reuben monotonous.
"I just wanted to talk to you about the situation that made you leave that school for a full session!"
"I get it dad, no more alcohol or drugs!" answered Reuben as he rolled his eyes.
"That's not what I meant, well just for the alcohol you became legal last two months but no drugs absolutely not!" said Zach sternly.
"Sure thing dad, even though I've told you a thousand and one times that those weren't mine.
The damage has been done already, just go back there and do well in your classes especially SDG. Don't stay up late, we leave by 6 in the morning." added Mr Thompson. He then took a quick glance at his son's room then left.
Reuben fell on his bed facing the ceiling then let out a sigh.
Back there huh?!