Chapter 4

Light is all I see as I open my eyes to the morning light coming out the living room window. As I sit up, I feel nausea and a migraine coming on. 

The fuck happen last night, I wondered, covering my face with my hands. Then I remembered and looked back. 

There he was, Harry Styles lying across my couch with his upper torso only seen as the covers were hiding what was below. He was slightly snoring with his curls lying in front of his face, you could've taken a picture it was so beautiful. I put on my pjs that lied on the floor and cleaned up the leftover mess we left last night. I was still in disbelief, I did something awful. I slept with my best friend! The one person whose known me my whole life, I need him and what we did will ruin our friendship forever.

When I came back to the living room, I checked my phone to find Niall texted me:

Hey Princess, just wanted to let you know sleeping over Liam and Beth's. Too drunk to drive. See ya at 12 xoxo :* <3

I swiveled my head to the clock at whiplash speed. 10 friggin' o clock, oh my God, Harry needs to leave. 

"Harry, wake up, please, Niall's coming, you have to go," I shaked him enough that he sat up dazed and confused. I pulled him to his feet, pulling his arm around me for support.

"Can I at least have breakfast?," Harry asked groggily.

"No you have to get out," I pushed him ou the door,"Sorry," I slammed the door in his face. 

Hurriedly, I took a shower and got  dressed before Niall arrived.

"Hey babe," Niall said kissing the top of my head at the exact place Harry did.

"Hey," I said, trying to be ethusiastic.

"How was last night?," 

"Umm...good," I said slowly.

"Awesome...," 

We continued on with him telling me about his nigh while the whole time I thought about mine.