Chapter 10

Harry and I officially became a couple. I gradually moved into the flat, only returning to the apartment when Niall was gone for my things. As we returned to work, Harry told his mother the news that we were together, blushing the whole time. Anne was so excited, saying I was already a daughter to her in the first place. Liam, Louis and Zayn heard about the "disagreement" Niall and Harry had, believing it wrong for Niall to grab for me soon Harry became close friends with them.

One day, Harry and I were watching ABC Family's romantic weekend marathon.  Harry was lying his head on my lap as I played with his curls enjoying the silky smooth hair run through my hands. I looked down at him, watching his face and admiring how truly, beautifully sculpted it is. He felt my stare, smiling and turning his head so we were face to face. His eyes were glimmering from the sunlight, his plump lips in his cheeky grin.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, placing his hand on my head and pulling me in for a long, breathtaking kiss. 

"I love you so much," I replied, catching my breath afterwards. He enjoyed to see me flustered after our kisses, that's why he did it so much.

"To infinity and beyond, love,"he quoted. As we continued watching, my cell buzzed.

I picked up, "Hello?", A familiar voice replied, "Hey, Zaria."

"Niall," I said, Harry jumped up and looked at me in disbelief. Hang up, he mouthed but I shook my head.

"I can't hear this," he fumed, heading to the kitchen.

"So, how are you feeling," I asked, biting my lip anxiously.

"I'm still sore, my face is healed up though and you guys are ok. I told the hospital I was mugged."

"I'm sorry again for what happened," I replied, looking up at Harry to see him roll his eyes in annoyance. 

"No, I deserved it, I'm sorry for grabbing you that wasn't necessary."

"Thank you, apology accepted."

"I called for a reason, so you know Keianna?"

I remembered, still feeling the pain it caused me, "Yea?", I questioned.

"She- She's pregnant, Zaria. I'm going to be a dad," he admitted. I could hear the excitement as he said it. 

"Congrats Niall. I'm happy for you," I truly was, he always wanted to be a father. 

"I want you to know I love you. Maybe not the same as before but the kind of love that I want you to be happy so if that's with Harry, I accept that," Niall replied in sincerity. 

"Thanks Niall. Me too, I wish the best, bye!," I hung up, thinking I was going to do exactly what he said. 

I looked at Harry as he was dancing to his Ipod Stereo while he made us some lunch, lip syncing the lyrics of Milkshake. 

I laughed. Yep, I'm going to choose to be happy.