chapter 64

Gyokko found Gyutaro's new born child's scent, it lead him to the house where Daki worked as an oiran.

Gyokko: I found you child....

Gyutaro: Daki please just listen to me

Daki: Why brother... ? Why did you keep this a secret from me.....

Gyutaro: I was about to tell you but I didn't want anyone finding out that I fell in love with y/n and i slept with her that she ended up pregnant... I didn't mean to hid this especially from you Daki.....

Daki: *dries her tears* what are you going to do once Lord Kokushibo finds out the child is your own flesh and blood

Gyutaro: I don't know.....

*strange noises coming from Gyutaro's room*

Gyutaro: What the hell is that ?????

Daki: *gasps*

Gyutaro and Daki: The baby !!!!!!

Gyutaro immediately goes to his room, for no reason the door was locked. Gyutaro uses his blood demon art to destroy the door 🚪.

Gyutaro: Where are you ??? Show yourself you coward ????

Gyutaro all the sudden sees the crib that is empty and his new born son is missing.....

Gyutaro: yells *Aghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Douma sees that no one is in sight and goes inside y/n's room

Douma: y/n my love long time no see... poor you, lying in bed *puts his cold sinister hands in her cheeks*

Y/n: *shivers*

Douma: Don't worry y/n..... I just want to be with you all alone

Douma gets near y/n and licks her cheek all the way down to her neck and touches her hair at the same time. Douma just touching her hair and skin he gets a little turned on....

Douma:*moans quietly* his eyes widen a bit......and sweats for a bit

Douma: Don't worry y/n..... is just you and me

Douma gets on top of y/n's bed.... y/n can feel his member

Douma: *kissing sounds* neck....... and forehead

Douma: I...... i.... I just need you inside me !!!!!

Douma uses his blood demon art and put a small amount of cold ice 🧊 inside y/n mouth and nose so that she wouldn't make a sound. Douma immediately unzips his pants......