chapter 66 Akaza vs Gyokko part 1

Akaza: Gyokko told me everything that I needed to know, you were the one who injured y/n and killed her second unborn child that was just forming........

Flashbacks......

Akaza was running heading to the entertainment district.

Akaza: I have to reach Gyutaro before anyone especially Douma, that asshole will tell anything to Lord Muzan.

Meanwhile in the Entertainment district.....

Gyokko: My..... my.....my this is Gyutaro's born son, looks exactly like him and not Lord Kokushibo. *wraps the baby in the blanket*...... I have to meet Douma with the child and without been spotted by anyone *dissappears *

While Akaza was running in the woods almost near the entertainment district, he spotted a white vase on the ground.....

Akaza: that vase looks so familiar..... wait ???? Don't tell me...... I have to hurry

Gyokko teleporting from vase to vase without being spotted..... *baby starts to cry*

Gyokko: Shut up you little brat !!!!! Your trying to get me spotted, but don't worry Lord Douma has plans for you. Right now he should be finished with your mother, you'll be next.....

Akaza: Destructive death air type!!!!!!

Out of nowhere an attack came and lucky Gyokko escaped from the surprise attack......

Gyokko: who's out there show yourself !!!!!

Akaza: what the hell are you doing here Gyokko and what's in your arms.....