chapter 56

Nakime: Would you like to see your child before you say your last goodbyes...

Lord Kokushibo: Yes.......

Lord Kokushibo enters the room where his other child was laying in a small bed, with tubes filled with the spider blue lily hoping that the small child survives but unfortunately since it was still small and baerly forming it died....

Lord Kokushibo: I need some time alone....

Nakime: Of course

Lord Kokushibo: * stares at his small child* y/n and I made this child and now I won't have the chance to see the child grow up and take my place as a upper rank demon.

*flashbacks of the honeymoon*

Lord Kokushibo: y/n your beautiful may I??

Y/n: of course darling

Lord Kokushibo grabs one of your hands and guides it around his chest, while closing all of his eyes and feeling your touch he couldn't resist that he wanted more of your touch.
Lord Kokushibo gets on top of you and in a passionate and calm way he licks and kisses your neck

Lord Kokushibo: y/n am I hurting you ?

Y/n: no everything is ok

While Lord Kokushibo was on top, y/n on the other hand had Gyutaro on her mind. Having relationships with Lord Kokushibo was sort of different and nothing compared to Gyutaro.

Lord Kokushibo lays y/n on top of him and continues to kiss/lick neck and cheecks, Lord Kokushibo did made a few small moaning sounds.... and cum inside you. While you were both done making love Lord Kokushibo laid on top of you gave you a kiss on the forehead and closed his eyes, meanwhile you touched his hair gently and you couldn't stop thinking about Gyutaro and feeling his warmth again....

Before Lord Kokushibo left the room, he gave his unborn child his last goodbyes and left quietly the room.

Nakime: I'm sorry Lord Kokushibo, Lord Muzan will arrive soon as well to see his unborn grandson as well...

Lord Kokushibo: what about our other child did it survived ????

Lord Kokushibo: Whoever did this to y/n and to my unborn son will pay the consequences, they don't deserve MERCY !!!!!!!!! I will kill them !!!!!!