1;1: Prince of Hyrule

Light from the late-morning sun beamed down across Akkala, and it glistened on the silver blade of a claymore that was propped up against a fallen log. It had earlier been left at the small campsite along with many other weapons, all belonging to hylian soldiers under the king of Hyrule's order.

Well, not all of them.

A claymore and a broadsword lay side by side against a log near the centering campfire - the flame already put out. The claymore had golden designs that ran up and down the sword, with a triforce symbol close to the hilt, and it was slightly larger than all the other claymores. The broadsword had a golden tint to the blade, also marked with a triforce symbol. And the hilt was a deep royal blue.

Each sword was covered in scratches and chips, telling silent stories of the battles they've endured through. And when noon came, those stories were the loudest sound in the Akkala Valley.

For a while, the only thing that interrupted the peace near the campfire and many weapons was the rustling of tree leaves as a gentle breeze passed through the forest. But soon enough, voices and footsteps could be heard rushing towards the camp, quickly ending the silence.

Hylian soldiers flooded into the campsite, grabbing their weapons as they passed through. One hylian soldier, held higher than all the rest, hurried in amongst the troop and grasped the largest claymore as he ran past it.

The now armed warriors headed off deeper into the forest, following the leader of the mission towards a camp they had managed to target from above that morning. Eventually, they entered its territory, and the monsters inhabiting the area quickly took notice of them.

"ATTACK!" One of the soldiers yelled, and the others charged forward towards the enemy. The bokoblins got to higher ground and began aiming their bows, while the moblins took on melee combat with the hylians on the frontlines. The troops made haste in surrounding the camp, positioning themselves at all places to reach all of the beasts.

Arrows were fired off as swords and shields clashed, signaling the beginning of what the warriors hoped would be an easy battle. The weaker monsters were taken down quickly, while a few stronger ones had waited for their chance to get out on the battlefield. Black bokoblins and moblins alike headed out to fight, though they proved to be an easy foe for the hylians to defeat.

Three silver bokoblins and two silver moblins came out to defend their base, giving the troop a more difficult challenge. Bomb arrows were released to assist the melee combatants, and the combined power of the explosions and hits from the sword fighters, the beasts were taken down.

Finally, a golden moblin made its way to fight the warriors, and while it seemed to pose little threat to them, they realized it was more difficult than they had anticipated. But they had a little extra help.

The large claymore belonging to their leader was launched forward, spinning in circles as it flew towards their monster foe. The blade pierced through its chest, causing it to stumble backward and growl in pain. The owner of the weapon ran forward to collect the sword, and he yanked it out of the moblin's body.

He spun around a few times after pulling it free, gaining momentum before he leaped up and threw his claymore down, sending out a power shock wave upon impact with the ground. The moblin was pushed down, further weakened but not yet defeated.

The warrior lifted himself up and swung his sword towards the moblin, who was hit once but managed to block the second attack. The moblin pushed the man away, and he was about to rush forward until he saw a bomb arrow flying down towards the moblin. He leaped backward so he wouldn't get hurt from the explosion, and once it hit the monster, he watched the smoke carefully to try and spot it.