Ch. 10

While we were dancing in the rain, we didn't notice that Paige arrived and took a photo of us. When we finished dancing, we only realized that Paige had taken our photo earlier. Liam and I laughed and turned away from each other due to extreme embarrassment.

"Why are you blushing, Liam? Are you feeling giddy?" she asked Liam teasingly. "You two look good together," Paige said while covering her mouth and laughing in a weird way. "Delete that, Paige!" Liam ordered her and chased her around the park. I just laughed because even though Paige was a girl, Liam couldn't catch her.

"Hah! You're so weak, Liam! You still can't catch me until now!" Paige boasted and laughed loudly while Liam was obviously tired and panting. "Okay, you win," Liam said to her while breathing heavily.

Paige just laughed at him while waving her phone. "I'll buy some water, do you guys want anything?" Liam asked us. "Um, I want potato chips," Paige answered him. "What about you, Rain?Do you want anything?" he asked me. "Um, pota—" I started to answer him but suddenly Paige interrupted and answered for me.

"She only wants you," she said while laughing and Liam hit her while turning red. "Potato chips for me too," I answered while avoiding looking at him and he just nodded and left.

"I'm not joking, you and Liam look good together," Paige told me while giggling. "Huh? I don't think so, and besides, Liam seems to have high standards for girls. I'm not his type," I replied to Paige. "Really? Just admit it to him that you like him. I'm sure he will like you too when you confess," Paige replied while smiling.

"Do you think Liam likes me or not?" I asked her while looking at the sky. "Yes, can't you see the way he looks at you? Can't you see how he protects and worries about you?" she asked me. "I thought he was just doing that because we're friends," I replied blushing.

"How about you, Paige, have you ever liked Liam?" I asked her as she suddenly stood up from her seat. "Yuck! Gross! I will never like that guy!" she answered me while laughing. "Also, I already have a boyfriend, he's just far away," she added while blushing. "Really? I thought at first you were Liam's girlfriend," I replied blushing as I remembered what I thought that day.

"Yuck! By the way,We've been together for two years now, My boyfriend coming here next year. I can't wait to see him," she said while obviously feeling giddy. "Just confess already," she added while smiling at me.

"What if Liam distances himself from me if I confess?" I said while sighing. Suddenly we heard footsteps and saw Liam standing and staring at me.

"What do you mean by distancing? And what do you want to confess to me?" he asked me while tilting his head. I immediately stood up from my seat and said, "N-nothing." I answered him as I stuttered. "I don't believe that. Tell me," he said to me while he gave me the snacks.

"What she will admit is...she's allergic to potato chips," Paige answered him while looking at me and suddenly snatch the Potato chips that liam brought to me.

"Really? So why did you ask me to buy potato chips if you're allergic?" he asked me with a confuse face.I was about to answer when suddenly mom arrived to pick me up.I immediately said goodbye to them and got in the car.

When I looked at them through the window, I saw confusion on liam's face, so I convinced myself that now was not the right time to confess to him.