Scream my Name - Minsung

Jisung loves seeing Minho in pleasure, his eyes hooded as his mouth dangles open when he is lost in his own mind. He loves hearing the soft and lewd moans that spill out of the older's mouth when Jisung ruts his hips. He loves the feeling of his back being scratched by nails that dig into his skin, leaving angry red marks in their wake.

But somehow, he feels it isn't enough. He wants more. He wants to see Minho even more wrecked than he usually looks, to be more lost in heat, to be more loud.

That's what he's going for today. He knows he wants to see the older crying out loud in pleasure and he will make sure of it.

"Jisung, let's go home." Minho said as their practice was over. They had a full week off from practice or anything related to performing so this was the perfect opportunity for Jisung.

"Yeah, Hyung, let's go." Jisung said, his voice cold and eyes dark. Minho was confused on why the usually excited Jisung was this quiet. It was scary.

It was already quite late and the entire way back, Jisung was unusually quiet, looking out the window of the bus with distant and hooded eyes. Minho in the other hand, kept fidgeting with his hands, wondering if he had accidently pissed Jisung off.

They got off the bus and headed towards their house. It was not a huge mansion, but a small cozy house enough to accommodate both of them. Both Jisung and Minho had a dislike for huge houses, the older hates them because they take too much time to clean and the younger hates them cause they feel haunted.

Minho entered the house before Jisung, hundreds of thoughts rushing through his head as he tried to remember anything he did to piss the younger off.

He was so focused on his thoughts that he didn't realize the front door was now locked and he was pinned against it, held by his wrists and Jisung staring hungrily at his lips.

Without giving Minho time to recover, Jisung slammed his lips against the latter's, eliciting a soft moan from him. Their lips moved in sync and Minho tried to free his hands by wiggling them. Jisung let go of the older's hands and Minho entangled his fingers in the dark blue hair of the younger.

Their make out session heated up as Jisung's hands sneaked their way up Minho's shirt. His touch was extremely light, almost feathery as he caressed all of Minho's chest, pinching his nipples with slightest force and the older let out a breathy moan into the kiss.

"Jisung... Not here...." Minho said, his breath heavy and deep from the make out session. Jisung agreed immediately and jumped on Minho, wrapping his legs around the older's waist while Minho's hands were on Jisung's ass.

They continued to make out while Minho carried Jisung all the way to their bedroom. Although Jisung was the seme, he wasn't tall enough to actually carry Minho.

Once they reached, Minho said Jisung down on the bed and they finally broke apart for air. Still panting for air, Jisung flipped them over, once again taking control. He tugged at Minho's shirt, signalling his to take it off.

Minho understood it and removed the unnecessary piece of clothing while Jisung did the same. Once that was out of the way, they dove back in for another heated make our session as their hands kept feeling the bare body of the other. Minho was getting breathless so he tapped Jisung's shoulder and the younger pulled away only to attack the older's neck with hickeys and bite marks.

Minho moaned and Jisung's ears perked up. He wanted more of that sweet noise. He left butterfly kisses all over Minho's chest and torso, hickeys being occasional but prominent. Once he reached the older's pants, Jisung didn't hesitate and pulled them down.

Minho couldn't keep up with the fast pace and he was already on the verge of losing his mind. He saw he was completely bare for Jisung and the thought of being completely at his mercy excited him to no end. He was already hard and his member was leaking with precum.