Chapter 5: Nick Vs Bagheera

As I was singing to myself while waking through jungle looking for the "Super Serum" I heard rustling in a nearby bush, i didn't know what to do so I yelled "Hey, if you're in that bush come over here and show your damn self" then Sam responded over the commutation device. "Nick, what on gods green earth are you doing?" Sam asked "I don't know, I'm trying to be brave" I said shaking "WATCH OUT" Sam yelled, I looked over and saw Bagheera try to pounce on me but i cartwheeled over to the side to avoid his attack. "Holy moly" I said with a rush of adrenaline "what was that?" I asked myself "It was me human" Bagheera said angrily "I know what you're trying to do with that Serum you're looking for, and I won't let you stand in my way of finding it before you. We'll look for that serum before you and take it to our leader King Louie and he'll hunt down you and B.O.M.B and you both will be gone forever" I started shaking a little and my heart started pounding really fast but then I remembered Sam's words replaying in my head "You can do this, I believe in you...we all do" so I stopped shaking, my heart stopped pounding and I stood up bravely and put my fists up "You think you can stop me? You think just because of a serum you can take me down? Well your wrong, I'll find that serum and protect both me and the B.O.M.B Team and before you know it you'll be dead before you know it. Even your friends won't notice your dead body once I'm done with you, so come on and try me"Bagheera chuckled thinking this was a joke then looks at me with a deadly smile "Very well human" he runs over to me and tries to punch me but I avoided it and hit him with a low blow. Then he took his claws out and cut my face "Ouch, god damnit" I rub my face checking for blood then I see a little bit of blood on my hands "Is that all you got, mortal?" He asked then laughed "oh I got more in the tank you son of a bitch" I use my telekinetic powers to throw him at a tree and his head hit the tree trunk then, I threw him in the air and put the tech gloves on and jumped high in the air, then I activated the rocket punch and said to him "Any last words?" Then he says "You'll never find that serum tiny human" then i rocket punched him and landed on ground safely, blood and guts flew everywhere. "That....was....AWESOME AS HELL" I exclaimed "Nice job Nick" Sam said "one down, three to go" "Copy that" I said, then I continued on the journey to find the Super Serum.