Chapter 4 NANDOS

Infinity Pov
After Niall saved our asses from Hope's wrath. She took us home and told us to get ready to go our for dinner because she was taking us to nandos for dinner. I jumped on Hope and told her that she was the best sister ever and I love her for taking us to nandos. God I love nandos I can't wait to get my chicken and chips with side order of sweet corn.

Arriving at nandos
We arrived at nandos and the waiter took us to a booth as we were watching past we saw a group of boys I feel like I've seen them before oh well I was to hungry for my nandos. The waiter came up to us and asked for our order and I told my order to the waiter and a little while the waiter came back with our order and I just ate it within 2 minutes of having it. I didn't like the side sauce thing so I got the idea to start a nandos food fight so I threw it into the the next booth and all hell broke lose I'm a evil person but it's fun.

Niall pov
Me and the rest of the boys were in nandos just talking and eating our food when all of a sudden some coslaw hits Zayn hair and he jus screams NO not my beautiful hair. I saw my beautiful angel throwing food from her booth so I get up and go over to her and pick up some coslaw and threw at her and said to her "we really got to stop meeting like this with a sweet fight and now a food fight". The next thing I heard was this beautiful laugh like angels singing all over again. I secretly took a nandos napkin and took my personal sharpie to write down my number with a little note saying hey beautiful girl o don't know your name but here my number so text me maybe. Love Niall.

Infinity pov
I went back to my sister and she was furious at me again oh well it was so worth it I got to see Niall again. She paid the bill and took us back home I was emptying my pockets to find my phone and a nandos napkin fell out and I took a closer look at the napkin and saw a number and a little note. Omg I saw Niall have me his number. *died and gone to heaven*