Chapter 1

"Chi,good morning. How are you?" asked Mikoto, the queen. I smiled, "Good morning your highness. I'm fine thank you and how are you?" I replied. Mikoto frowned and walked towards me and held my hand."Chi,how many times must I tell you to call me Mikoto.Sweetie,I don't mind.I give you permission to call me by my name,"she said."Gomenasai your high- I mean Mikoto.I just respect and admire you,"I told her.She nodded and gave me a hug,"It's alright sweetie. Go wake up Sasuke,okay?" I bowed and walked to Sasuke's room.

I knocked lightly on the door."Prince Sasuke,I was told by your mother to wake you up," I said."..." I knocked again this time with more force. "What!" yelled Sasuke. I smirked and I asked if I could enter to which he said I could do.I walked inside his room and sat on his bed."Prince Sasuke, it's time to wake up. You know today's the day for you to pick a bride..." I trailed off. He didn't pay attention. Arg! He liked testing my patience. "Are you even listening to me?" I asked furiously. Sasuke makes my job here in the palace a nightmare!

"That's no way to speak to a prince," he said with an annoyed expression on his face."Well maybe I wouldn't have to speak to you this way if you'd pay attention! Now get the hell out of the bed and start preparing for your " bridal quest ","I said as I walked out of his room. His mother had told me that I could speak to him however I wanted because she knew how difficult he could be.I wouldn't have to worry about being kicked out of the palace.

" Is he awake,sweetie? " asked Mikoto. I sighed and nodded.I walked to make breakfast for Mikoto and Sasuke.The king was away on a conference and would only come back in two weeks. After I finished making breakfast I walked to Sasuke's room to tell him breakfast was ready. Before I could knock on the door it opened slightly. I walked inside and saw Sasuke's male pet lion,Chikara (which means power in Japanese), and I froze.He looked at me and I was terrified. He then leaped on me and I gasped...

"Chikara stop. Eew I'm full of your drool. Gross!Gross! Grroosss!" I said.So Sasuke's lion liked me - I thought it'd kill me cause this is my first time coming into contact with it. It went back to it's bed - yep it has it's own bed in fact it was spoiled rotten!!! I began cleaning Sasuke's room which wasn't that messy cause he was pretty organized.While I was cleaning,the royal family was having breakfast and did I mention my cooking is amazing. I love cooking and I'm in charge of cooking. Chikara yawned and fell asleep. I giggled and walked out of Sasuke's room.