Chapter 13

Yay! My fever's gone and I feel so much better.It's about time.I woke up with a smile on my face.I heard a knock on the door,"Come in".Prince Sasuke walked in and sat on my bed. "How are you feeling today,Chi?" he asked. I lit up and smiled my famous "heart melting smile " as I looked at him."I'm feeling great because my fever is gone. Thank God," I said.He nodded and caressed my cheek.I flinched a little at the sudden action. I did like it when he'd caress my cheek but sometimes it would catch me off guard.

"I have to go prepare breakfast. Please excuse me," I said as I got up to leave.I walked and prepared breakfast and then Princess Mia showed up - this time she's not in a white dress."Did you have fun yesterday? Sasori spoilt you rotten,"she said.I paid no attention to her and just carried on preparing breakfast. After I was done I went to set the food on the table."Breakfast is ready,Princess Mia, " I told her forcing a fake smile on my face.I then walked to Sasuke's room and knocked. "Come in," he said.I entered and stood by the door.

Chikara licked my face as he rested his paws on my chest.I just giggled and scratched the back of his ear seeing how much he loved it when I did that."Um...Prince Sasuke breakfast is ready," I told him.He smiled and walked out while I went to go have a bath.Afterwards I sat in my room and took out a picture pf my mother. All the memories came flushing back like a flood."I should go visit my mother's grave," I thought to myself. I asked Prince Sasuke if I could leave."Sure,but don't take too long,"he said. I nodded and left...