Chapter 1

*ZAM'S POV*

"Save it for later, Zam" Molly reminded me as I was telling her the story about this guy I'm seeing.

"no, I mean... He's just... Weird... He wouldn't tell me where he lives, or let me meet his friends." I explained.

"then give it up! Unless..."

"unless what?"

Molly looked at me a certain way with a smirk, I know what she means.

"No!" I kind of raised my voice.

"you still have not slept with him, then. Phew. Don't sleep with a weirdo." she jokingly said.

"don't call him a weirdo, he's real cute, he's got the cutest smile, it's childlike, it's... Oh, oh.." I suddenly heard Supermassive Black Hole by Muse being played.

Muse are my favorite British band since I was like 20, and I'm 23 now. Will be 24 in a few months.

"ah so that pop song can make you quiet, I should ask Remy to play that often." she said jokingly.

I should be annoyed but...
"please do. I need that, thanks."

She just laughed as we continued our little chat about the lovely weirdo I'm seeing.

I saw a a few people on a table, laughing and all happy as the song reached its chorus... They must be Muse fans, too.

Should I go and approach them? No? Why would I do that for no reason? No

A tall, cute guy gestured to me for more drinks, I couldn't help but to smile because he's so cute, plus, he also gave me a good smile after asking me for more drinks.

My shift continued, serving the cute guy and his friends, and of course, other customers.

As time passes, the people from Mr. Cutie's table decreased, as one by one wanted to go home.

Ssshhh I'm calling him Mr. Cutie now.

Until, he's the only one left. I can see he's a strong drinker.

A few hours, he continued to drink by himself.

Another hour has passed, he drank some more.

As I clean the bar and some tables, as it's the end of my shift, I see him, all passed out on the table.

I walked to his table and started cleaning it,

After awhile, I have to wake him up.

I started patting his back gently, "sir? Sir?" I softly called.

"mmmmm" he lazily protested.

"sir, you need to... Uhm... Wake up... We're... Uh... We are kind of closing already, sir." i gently said.

"let me rest please" he said, tiredness heard from his voice.

"sir?.... Sir.... Sir.... Sir" i continued to wake him up. He just answers with groans.

"oh god... Molly, are there any vacant VIP rooms?" i asked.

"yes, there's two..." she said from a far.

I walked off to search for Brian and Brumo, the bouncers, to help me carry this huge man, but unfortunately, those bouncers have a life of their own and usually goes home before me and the other crews could blink an eye after our shifts. I called the only man in the room, Remy, who. .. Uhm... Unfortunately has an opposite body of a bouncers, and he acts more girly than me.

But he still can help, Molly is a tall, thin brunette, Juliet is petite and she's blonde, but she already got home, and then there's me, I'm a big athletic girl but I look like a bean compared to Mr. Cutie's size so.

I sighed loudly, "okay sir, I will take you to a VIP room now..." i told him as I took his left arm and put it around my neck, whilst Remy is on the other side. We carried, or at least walked him to the VIP room then we finally laid him down.

"damn this guy is hot." Remy said.

"I know. We need to open his jacket a bit and open the air conditioner." i said.

"no? He looks... Hot." he explained.

"I know, but you've got a boyfriend, don't you?" I asked.

"yeah... Can't I praise other guys?" he pouted.

"of course you can, while you do so, could you open the air conditioner? Thank you." i said with a smile then Remy turned it on.

Remy came back to stand beside Mr. Cutie, perhaps to praise him even more, but his phone started ringing.

"uh oh it's him. I'll see you tomorrow Zee" he said rushing out.

"okay, thanks for the help." i said and turned back to Mr. Cutie.

I leaned in to unbutton his jacket, slowly, carefully.

One button at a time.

I successfully unbuttoned 3 buttons to freshen his heated body, then I covered his legs with a blanket.

As I do so, I suddenly saw his eyes half open, his eyes are so warm and gentle looking... Maybe it's just him being drunk.

He looked at me for a few seconds and then closed his eyes again.

I continued looking at him. Remy was righr, he's really not just a cutie, but a hottie.

Neh I'm still calling him Mr. Cutie

I looked at his face, I shouldn't be, because it's creepy, but I just could not help myself.

I sighed in relaxation.

Stayed there for awhile until I hear Molly calling me.

Oh of course, I need to go home, I totally got lost in his beauty.

I turned away from him slowly, and before I forget, I took my note pad out and wrote down the bill for this room, and some remedy because he's definitely gonna have a huge hangover tomorrow.

I also got a bucket from the bathroom and put it beside his bed if he needs to throw up.

I mean me myself, I hate going to the bathroom to throw up, because when it's now, it's now.

I walked out and closed the door of his room, I took my bag out and finally walked home with Molly.