Chapter 3

*CHRIS'S POV*

I once again woke up in the same place, same scenario, same... Everything...

But there's something different, I remember I was with someone last night, I was making out with a girl.

I can remember she had the softest, sweetest lips.

"is it Juliet?" i asked myself, trying to remember something.

I think her hair is not blonde, yes, it's not.

But what the fuck Chris, how can you trust your vision? You're drunk!

But wait... I think I saw something, she has a rose tattoo on her upper right back, that I would never forget, because i looked at it before she left.

She left.

So nothing happened last night... Is that Juliet?? Of course it is, we were talking last night and having a good conversation.

I'm starting to feel something about Juliet, and it's getting stronger, maybe i should pursue her.

Yes I should

After all, she took care of me two nights in a row, she's been so caring to me.

When I kissed her last night, it felt perfect, I couldn't stop myself, I needed more of her lips on mine.

I got up and paid for my stay and then went home.

I was supposed to meet the boys for some album writing, i came to our studio, carrying a super cold soda, as Juliet told me that'll help the hangover, and it did!

Matt and Dom finally arrived and we started writing and talking about the album, no one realized I was having a hangover because it's gone thanks to Juliet.

The whole day was boring for me actually, my mind was on her and I wanted to see her again tonight, this time, I will not get drunk, I'm gonna ask her out.

*ZAM'S POV*

I woke up, couldn't stop thinking about what I did with Chris.

Chill out, Zam, you did what is right.

i looked at my phone to see texts from this weird guy I'm seeing.

"hey? Are you up? Can we meet before I get to work?"

Unfortunately, that text was like 10am, so I'm still asleep, because after work, all I do at home is sleep, then I go to work again.

I replied and told him "i just woke up, sorry*

I'm thinking about asking him where he works, but i'm sure he would just not tell me again, such a weirdo, his secrecy creeps me out sometime, like is he a mafia or a secret agent that's why he cannot disclose info about him?

Hope not...

I got up and showered, and headed to work, still could not stop thinking about what happened to me and Chris.

He's such a good kisser... SHUT IT

I started my shift with the other staff.

Hours of my shift has passed, there's nothing special, nothing...

OK I'm expecting I would see Chris,, is that so bad?