➤ prologue

𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈, a teenage boy, is seen running in the woods being chased by something. Or...someone...a lot of them too. He was panting and breathing hard. White fog appeared in the air whenever he exhaled. The people chasing him weren't that far away from him. Just a little closer and they would catch him.

"Why do you keep running from us, Kai-chan~?" A voice from the crowd called out in a sing-song tone. "You know we love you!" Although his voice sounded sweet, he was one of the worst of them all. 

Sakai had to get out of their reach and fast, or else, he'd most likely end up dead. But at this rate, it would only take a miracle. And Sakai didn't even think something like that would happen.

However, luck was clearly on his side as he started hearing police sirens not too far out. The others heard it as well. 

"Fuck, what's the cops doing here?!" 

"Yori, baby, did you call them?!"

 "I swear to god once I get my hands on you, Yori...!" 

Sakai ignored their constant shouts and focused on something else; getting saved. The people chasing him panicked a bit, but that didn't stop them. They were, oh, so close. They were more than determined to capture the brunet male.

Sakai's legs hurt. They hurt bad, but as the police sirens continued blaring, it seemed to give the male the extra boost he needed. The large crowd of people noticed Sakai's increase in speed. They knew that he was close to getting out of their reach, which they did not like one bit. 

"Fuck!" 

"Come on Chigiri, it's time for you to use those legs!" 

"On it." 

His heart dropped. It wouldn't be physically possible for Sakai to outrun the fastest of them all, Hyoma Chigiri

Taking note of Sakai's fearsome state, Chigiri smirked to himself and took off running at a much quicker pace than he previously was. It was really no shocker when Sakai suddenly felt strong arms harshly grab his waist, preventing him from running.

He knew it was the long-haired male due to the cherry, sweet aroma that suffocated his breath. He knew he was done for. The situation was futile. Chigiri would bring him to the others and he would officially be dead. A total goner. And Chigiri's statement confirmed this.

"You're dead, love~" He whispered softly in his ear. 

"Alright, the princess got him!" 

"Does this mean I can fuck his brains out, Kaiser?" 

"Not just yet." Sakai shivered to hear the conversation of Michael Kaiser and his practical sidekick, Alexis Ness. Ness pouted at Kaiser's statement but didn't argue, of course. 

Chigiri took ahold of Sakai's hair and yanked him to the others. The police sirens slowly died down into nothing.

Everyone was glaring daggers at Sakai who held his head down in shame and embarrassment. Chigiri threw him on the ground, causing the male to lower his head further. 

Suddenly, he heard movement. The sound getting closer and closer as seconds flew until eventually, it stopped. He didn't know someone was in front of him until he felt a cold, but soft hand touch his chin. The hand gently pushed his chin upwards, forcing him to look up at him.

Tears flowed uncontrollably down Sakai's cheeks as he stared into the cold, dark blue eyes of Yoichi Isagi

"My prince.." Isagi muttered before gripping Sakai's chin harshly. It's opposite to the once soft touch. Sakai whimpered from the sudden roughness, unknowingly turning everyone who heard it on. "Did you really think I would allow you to leave me...us?" Sakai lowered his eyes down. He couldn't bear looking Isagi in the face.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU." Isagi lashed out in the male's face. He immediately put his eyes back on Isagi. More tears fell, but he didn't dare move around to wipe them, afraid of angering Isagi more. 

"Awh, you look so cute when you cry~" Oliver Aiku emerged from the crowd, walking closer to Isagi and Sakai. "Look at me now, angel." He demanded, and Sakai's beautiful hazel eyes now adjusted their gaze on Oliver. "There's a good boy~" He rubbed the male's head affectionately.

"Shut the fuck up, Aiku." Sae Itoshi spat, suddenly appearing next to him with his younger brother, Rin Itoshi, alongside him. "Good boy my ass. He deserves severe punishment for attempting escape." Pushing Aiku's hand away, he glanced at Isagi. Almost as if he was asking for permission.

"And a punishment he'll get," Isagi replied. "Trust and believe." 

"What will be his punishment, though?" Seishiro Nagi lazily questioned.

 "Let's get him back inside first. You'll see. Bachira, Loki. Get him." Isagi ordered, walking away.

Both Meguru Bachira and Julian Loki immediately obeyed. Bachira hopped with excitement over to Sakai. 

"Hi, cutie!" He said, taking hold of the male's arm, while Loki grabbed the other. They pulled him up off the ground and forced him to walk. But Sakai didn't want to. No, he couldn't. He refused to go back to that hellhole.

SMACK.

 A loud slap echoed through the forest and Sakai felt his ass burn like fire. Bachira's eyes widened in slight surprise and amusement. 

"Ooh, Loki~ Didn't think you were the type to slap an ass like that." He giggled, putting a hand over his mouth. 

Loki rolled his eyes, ignoring the male. Even if he wanted to respond, it's not like Bachira would comprehend half of anything he would say. The language barrier was complete shit.

"Well, you better hurry along now." A voice from behind them muttered. Sakai easily identified him as Ikki Niko. "Wouldn't want an even harsher punishment."

 No, Sakai definitely didn't want that, but he also didn't want to go back to living with these obsessive men. That was the whole point of his almost perfect escape plan.

How? How did things turn out so bad so quickly? Everything was fine at first. He had a normal and content lifestyle. But if he was being honest, he could only blame himself for how things ended up. If only he had seen the signs sooner. No, if only he never befriended them in the first place. Yes, if only.

He was truly naïve. He didn't know of their true intentions until it was too late. The way their measly little "crush" formed into something more significant. How their love for him mutated into something greater. The stalking, fighting, and killing. Whenever someone talked or tried to take him away from them entered their...

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋.