Jacob Lycan

Appearance: Jacob has Aphmau's caramel eyes along with her raven black hair

Appearance: Jacob has Aphmau's caramel eyes along with her raven black hair. His casual wear is a purple version of Aaron jacket with the lycan symbol of it, the hood part is red unlike Aaron he perfers wearing a shirt and black pants with purple pockets and grey trainers. Just like Aphmau he isn't a werewolf unlike his sister.

Gender: Male

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family: Aphmau is his mother who he shares the physical resemblance to. Aaron is his father who he doesn't show any resemblance to other than his fashion choice. Alina is his younger sister by a year and abit. Slyvanna is his grandmother who he finds very scary because of the stories Aaron has told him.

Crush: Doesn't have one yet

Age: 15 (pdh) 21 (mystreet)

Friends: Leo is his best friend. The other children are just his friends.

Personality: He has a friendly rivalry with another kid due to Aaron also having a friendly rivalry with his dad. He tries to be like his mother and tries to see the best in everyone. He's pretty quiet as he doesn't like to draw unwanted attention to himself unless he has to which is hard when your the omega which he took on himself the same way Aaron did. Which Alina isn't to happy about neither is Aphmau, Aaron worries about it to but respects his decision. The omega being bullied isn't as bad as it used to be but it's still pretty bad, he learned self-defense from Aaron just in case he ever needs it.