Monika ro'meave

Appearance: Monika has Zane's blue eyes along with his black hair unlike her brother she perfers her natural hair colour

Appearance: Monika has Zane's blue eyes along with his black hair unlike her brother she perfers her natural hair colour. Monika has Kawii~chan's meif'wa traits. Her face mask is one Kawii~chan made for Zane which they handed down to Monika. Her casual wear consists of a stripped jumper with blue highlights, black pants and pink trainers and her pink mask.

Gender: female

Sexual orientation: heterosexual

Parents and siblings: Zane is her father who she shares eye and hair colour with. Kawii~chan is her mother who she shares being a meif'wa with. Caleb is her younger brother. Zianna and Garte are her grandparents. Garroth and Vylad are her uncle's which would make Issac and Lizzy her cousins.

Crush: doesn't have one yet

Age: 15 (pdh) 21 (mystreet)

Friends: Jacob, Alina and the other kids.

Personality: Monika doesn't have a sweet tooth like the rest of the family which is hard when your mother bakes sweets all the time, so she often bakes her own cookies that she find just sweet enough as her mother over does it. When it comes to people she's very reserved like how her dad used to be and tends to have lots of self-doubt about herself and can tend to vent her feeling especially to Dmitri. She also ships like her mother but is not as aggressive about it, she mostly keeps that herself. She gets along better with more quieter people compared to more outgoing people but gets along with both perfectly fine.