Prologue

"I'm breaking up with you. I don't love you anymore. I'm inlove with somebody else. Sorry and goodbye."

Those are the words that I've heard from the girl that I really love. Those are the words that broke my heart into pieces. I thought our relationship are perfectly imperfect. I thought our relationship won't last. But I was wrong, I am definitely wrong.

I promised to myself that I will never ever enter in a serious relationship, unless my ex-girlfriend and I got back together.

I pretend to be a girl. I changed my physical appearance. I used make-ups, wigs, contact lenses, skirt. I pony tailed my hair. I shaved all the hairs in my legs and armpit. I changed my attitude. I changed everything, the way i speak, walk, as in everything. Why? Because I want to be with her. To be with the girl I really love. I enter in St. Angelina High, school for all the elites girls.

No one knows about my real identity. No one knows about what I did, even my friends and family. All of these are my secrets. Not until she came. The girl who knows my REAL IDENTITY. The girl who blackmailed me. And the girl that I blackmailed. How does it happened? I also know her REAL IDENTITY. The real her.

Becuase of what happened, we have this so called-DEAL. She'll help me to get back my ex-girlfriend. And I'll help her to ruin the life of all the boys who broke her heart.

And the MOST IMPORTANT RULE in our so-called DEAL. Is that we should not fall-inlove to each other, especially when the MISSION ain't accomplish yet.

Would this ...

Mission Accomplished? or mission Failed?

Not just an ordinary wattpad story ..........

**

Copyright © 2013 by HeyItsMeYD

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.