chapter 1

Takemichi-chan a girl of many problems, when you see her you will always find her covered in cute and colourful bandages from all the fights and troubles she got herself into, she's also not that good at studying she's dumb but brave.

Her hair blond and curly at the ends it shines gold colour when under the sunlight, her eyes which made her look like a foreigner, the Blue oceanic eyes which shine so brightly.

Her clothes baggy type and school dress and hair messed up, her milky skin looks so soft and pump.

She is takemichi-chan the girl who joined a gang.

------------------------------------

"Takemichi-chan~" takemichi looks beside her while drinking chocolate milk, "when will you start studying!!" The girl beside her whines.

Takemichi grins showing her fangs "i will when i have time hina-chan!!" Takemichi twirls and before Hina could grab her she ran away.

"Gosh.. takemichi-chan what should I do about you!!" Hina sighed and start walking to find takemichi.

Hina a girl who dedicated herself to studying and takemichi, her personality is like a mother.

She has dark peach neck length hair, her eyelashes are also dark peach, she has a beauty mark under her soft pink eyes.

Her skin slightly light brown colour, her height smaller than takemichi and her clothes neat and clean.

Her clothing style is regular aesthetic l clothes in example brown coat with black shirt and zigzag light brown skirt with stocking and heels with a brown hat.

-------------------------------------

Takemichi was outside in the back of school building where all the gangsta and tough looking bastard comes to smoke or beat up someone.

"Hey, do you know there's a fight in the ring again!!" A scrawny looking nerd with big glasses was whispers to his friend "what?! Again?! This is the third day today!!" His friend with ugly hairstyle and freckles with his bunny like teeth replied.

"Oi." Both the boys stop and looks at the wall beside them, they saw a girl grinning at them with her devilish blue eyes.

'W-wait isn't she takemichi-san' the scrawny one thought, "Y-yes what can we do..?" The bunny teeth asked the girl knowing who she was.

Takemichi has a nasty reputation, the people doesn't like girls like takemichi because she  always disrespect the teacher and always gets into trouble.

"Where is the ring?" Takemichi asked not paying attention to both guys, "U-uh it's near the abandoned gym!!" Takemichi glance at the scrawny kid and grins "train hard and you can become strong" and then she rans away to the fighting ring.

"R-really? Friend." His friend looks at him "i will train hard from today onwards!!!" His friends gives him a pity look and sighed 'she tells that to every scrawny kid like us but i better not tell it to him.'.

At takemichi.

"Now...let's see the fig-" takemichi looks at the fighting ring and he saw his friend takuya.

'i can do this!!' takuya thought but he felt a dark aura around him, he looks around and then he saw his friend takemichi with a deadly glare.

Takuya makes the emergency sign to his friends, his friends understood what he said and looks up to see their friend takemichi glaring at poor takuya, they ignored the help sign from takuya and whistle while looking away.

'this bastards!!' takuya screams at inside, he avoids takemichi eyes and focused on the bastard infront of him but he was still sweating hard.

Takuya had skin white hair colour and his hair was shoulder length, yamagashi had bright red hair colour he wear glasses, matoko had black hair and his har was slicked back, akkun had dark red hair and his hair was in a rockstar style hair.

"Now begi-" the announcer was disturb by takemichi shouting "OI!! STOP!" Takemichi ran down the stair and fly kick takuya, "bitch, did you think you could have ditch me and fight like this?!" Takemichi looks around.

The person infront of him was scared and trembling 'not the leader' takemichi thought, she looks around the stairs and she saw a guy 'found it.'.

Takemichi grins for a split second but she started fake crying, "oh.. kiyomasa is dead" akkun spoke while letting his pocket knife go.

"Oi, oi! Get the bitch off the ring!!" The guy who takemichi looked at few seconds ago spoke.

"YES BOSS!!" A weak thug looking guys comes infront of takemichi, "hey, go out of the ring will ya?!!" Takemichi grins and *bam*.

The weak looking thug was now on the ground, takemichi started laughing with her hands on her hips, "HAHAHHA!! I AM THE DEVIL Y'KNOW!!" Takemichi kept laughing.

Takuya was already escaping crawling to his friends, "BITCH!! I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Kiyomasa comes infront of takemichi.

"Try me." Takemichi taunts him, kiyomasa started hitting takemichi, takemichi didn't budge and stood there still like she was hammered to the place.

"You know." Takemichi started speaking while looking at her nails but kiyomasa soon broke one of her nails.

"AGHH!!! MY NAIL!!" Kiyomasa grins seeing takemichi kneel on her feet crying, this time real tears was coming, "you didn't listen p*ssy"
Takemichi backflip kicks kiyomasa chin.

"Agh!!" Kiyomasa spits out the blood but before he can react, takemichi punched him again which he couldn't take it and falls behind in his butt.

"As I was saying, i am the heroine of this story." Kiyomasa stands back up again wiping the blood flowing out of nose.

"HEROINE?!!! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH." kiyomasa knew the opponent infront of him was strong but he still didn't wanna lose without showing he gave his all instead of backing out like a pussy.

"And.. every story has multiple villain." Kiyomasa forget all about it and gave all his power in his last attack, takemichi round kick his face and kiyomasa lose consciousness.

"And you are one of them.." takemichi spits at kiyomasa face and shows her hand infront of her four idiot friends, "H-here" akkun gives takemichi a lollipop.

Takemichi opens it and puts it in her mouth, "tch, he didn't even last long enough to hear about the handsome and ugly villain difference!" Takemichi sighed and was about to walk away when suddenly one guy taller than her comes infront of her.

"Uhh... How may I help you bald boy?" Takemichi looked at draken with bored eyes, draken stood silent.

Draken a teenager about 5'11 foot tall, he has half bald and half hair, he usually braid his hair and has an tattoo oh his temple.

His expression is pretty stern and cold.

Takemichi sighed, "are you with him?" Takemichi points at kiyomasa unconscious body. Draken stood silent and soon takemichi started getting irritated.

"OI-" takemichi didn't get to finish and suddenly a boy a little bit taller than her appeared, "hello~" Mikey had shiny eyes shown looking at takemichi.

"Uhh.." takemichi sweat dropped, "i am Mikey, what's your name?" Takemichi had an feeling telling her to tell her name.

"Takemichi, my name is takemichi" takemichi felt embarrassed and she started to blush looking at Mikey, "okay, takemitchy from today onwards your my bitch." Takemichi face turned red.

"W-what..?" Takemichi looks down and suddenly Mikey kissed her in the cheeks "only mine, k?" Takemichi nods while blushing.

Takemichi friends all looked shocked and horrified, takemichi just glares at them.

"M-mikey..kun?" Takemichi was a girl who has fallen in love for the first time in her life.

Mikey can't hide his obsessive eyes anymore, he looks at takemichi and thought 'only mine!!' takemichi was blushing while whispering his name slowly "Mikey-kun..." Takemichi smiles.

Done.