Chapter 05 | I hated her anyways

tsipandobxlover2023

"The tired sunsets and the tired people- it takes a lifetime to die and no time at all

"The tired sunsets and the tired people- it takes a lifetime to die and no time at all." - Charles Bukowski

SOFIA: i just read the note again and wtf

BLAKE: What about the note my love?

SOFIA: STOP CALLING ME THAT
And you know what i am talking about dont play dumb with me.
You literally said smth about how you hope JJ doesnt find out about us when there never was an us. There is something called friendship and ig you dont know what that is.

BLAKE: I would rather not argue right now so we will come back to this later.

__________

FRIDAY MORNING

Walking down to get some water, Rafe saw Rose standing with her arms crossed. "Can I help you?" Rafe said rudely, trying to get through, but Rose was still in his way.

"We need to talk," she said sternly and motioned for him to sit at the table. Knowing Rafe couldn't get out of this, he obliged and sat at the other side of the table, far away from Rose.

"I know that you have been hanging out with those little weasels lately and if you want to continue to live here you will stop talking to them. Am I understood?"

Rolling his eyes, Rafe knew this conversation was going to come up eventually because for the past few days, it's all he's been doing, hanging out with the 'weasles'. "Since when did you care who I hung out with?"

"Since it started to ruin our image here," Rose accidentally slips out. Rafe scoffs, "Of course that's why you are worried. God forbid I do anything that would ruin our family image. News flash woman, it's been ruined since Sarah died. "

Not waiting for an answer, he gets up from the table and storms out of the kitchen, grabs his keys and goes to a place nobody knows about. Well almost nobody knows about it anyways.
__________

RAFE'S POV:

Parking my car along the dirt path, I get out and start making my long journey up the dirt all the way up to the top of my favorite place.
My mom used to take me here all the time where it could be just the two of us together. Mom and me, me and mom.

She was the best thing to ever happen to me and sometimes I wish it was me and not her that died that.

This place has taken so much from me so it was time they paid. It's the reason I started to kill all these people with JJ and Sofia. We all have our different reasons for doing so, but we all have a reason nonetheless.