20. Niko

Have you ever saw your death flash before your eyes?

Have you ever think of how the true devil must have look alike?

Or, have you ever wondered how death is more merciful than a life?

I feeling every of it right now.

.

Tomorrow's news:

Niko Volkov, son of Billionaire Alex Volkov and famous photographer Ava Chen Volkov has found dead in Eldorra Castle.

Age- 17.

Cause of Death- Murder.

Murderer- Prince Consort, Rhys Larsen von Ascherberg.

.

I am dead.

I am so dead.

"Uncle Rhys?" I looked for every single excuse existed but what... what reason would I give when he saw me walking straight out of his daughter's room. Five in the fucking morning. Alone!

"Volkov." Uncle Rhys stood right in front of me. He was trying to figure out my sudden escape from Camilla's room but his fists, fuck...

His fists are clenching hard. Those were all covered in bandages but I could still see the pulse in his knuckles.

"What were you doing in my daughter's room?" He clenched his teeth. Those gunmetal eyes, dangerous than devil expressions and body shaking with anger only told me one thing. Run. "Alone?"

"No... nothing?" I am dead. I am dead before I could come up with something.

I am supposed to wait for four years. I was planning to confess about Camilla and me after we're out of all the scandal but,

But,

If he is here already...

Should I just,

"What the fuck were you doing in my daughter's room, Volkov?" Uncle Rhys took a step forward. I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting to see someone walking out of his daughter's room.

The surprise as well as fury on her face told how fucked up his mind is going.

He wasn't over his anger on Mr. Callister and I just added more...

"I was... I was here to meet her." I answered firmly. There's no point in hiding. Not anymore. He already saw me coming out of his daughter's room while wearing a tee on my bloody body.

Seriously. I got to stop coming out of the door while wearing clothes.

"At five in the fucking morning?" Uncle Rhys was trying to keep calm but I don't think he can after what I am going to say.

"Yes." I nod and took a deep breath. Uncle Rhys's expressions so dangerous that it almost resembled the time when he beat Mr. Callister to the death.

I guess I'm going to die today as well.

"Yes?" He stared into my fucking soul. My fucking dying soul.

"Because," I can do it. "Because we're... we're dating."

"You what?" It wasn't a question.

"I am dating Camilla." I dared. I dared to speak and before I could understand anything, his hands were on my collar. A firm grip that could tear my tee as well as my neck.

"You're dead." A loud grudge of Uncle Rhys echoed in the passage as well as in Camilla's room and just when I thought he'd listen to me before doing anything else,