Chapter twenty

The club was raving. People that I haven't even met before were dancing everywhere, the tunes were loud, really loud, that you had to shout to talk to a person who was right next to you. Glowsticks were being waved around like it was the last night of their lives. It was one hell of a party. I bet Perrie would agree with me, the second she walked in she smothered Zayn in a massive hug before giving the boys and I one too, she was ecstatic with the party - to say the least. God knows where Perrie went, I haven't seen her since we arrived twenty minutes ago. Apparently the boys are doing a performance later, which I'm excited about. Even though I've been in London, living with them for a few months, this will be the first time I hear them sing live. Crazy, right?

    "Do you want to dance?" Someone shouted in my ear, although it practically came out like a whisper over the music.

     I turned around to face them from my position, seated at the bar by myself, sipping some sort of cocktail, which was surprisingly delicious. I shook my head at the guy who nodded and walked off, I can't just dance with some random guy when I'm kinda dating Harry. I said 'kinda' because I haven't seen him in a while and if you're dating someone aren't you supposed to stay with them at a party? Whatever.

    I let a soft sigh escape my parted lips as I smiled at a girl who sat on the stool next to mine, she turned to face me.

    "What's that you're drinking?" Her American accent could be heard perfectly as she asked me about the alcoholic beverage I was currently holding.

     "I'm not sure," I smiled at her. "It's a cocktail, my friend bought it for me before he disappeared," I added, quite sadly at that. Louis bought me the drink before going off and dancing with Liam and some girls.

    "Looks pretty good," she told me as she whipped her blonde hair over her shoulder. "Hey, can I have what she's having?" The unnamed girl asked the bartender, shouting over the music, and turning to face me again. "I'm Krista!"

    "I'm Réaltín," I replied loudly as I shook her hand. Krista grabbed her drink and took a long gulp before grinning and turning to face me.

    "Come on then, Réaltín, let's dance!" Krista exclaimed like a giddy fifteen-year-old, making me laugh and follow her to the dance floor. "Some guys might grind on you, watch out," she informed me as we started moving to the rhythm of the tunes blaring from the stereo.

    "I don't mind them but Harry might," I blurted out before I could stop myself, I didn't mean to tell her about Harry, alcohol does strange things to you. That definitely caught Krista's attention.

    "Harry Styles?" Krista raised her eyebrows as she continued dancing with me.

    I nodded. "Yeah, you know him?"

    Krista kept dancing for a minute, before nodding her head and looking me in the eyes. "I know him a bit, I used to date his band mate for a while," she waved it off, like it didn't matter.

    It was my turn to raise my eyebrows. "Really? Which one?" I was thoroughly intrigued now.

    Krista twirled me around, making me giggle a bit even though I was quite disorientated at her statement. "Niall Horan, it's history now, though," she dismissed it again before running a hand through her hair again.

    "He's my cousin," I smiled as her mouth turned slightly agape, I didn't drink that much yet so thankfully, I'll be able to remember this part so I can bug Niall about it later.

     "Seriously?" Krista beamed at me as her blue eyes almost exploded with excitement. "I never really got over him, you know," she whispered before laughing randomly. Yeah, she's definitely had too much to drink.