Chapter five

I wrapped the last present with extreme care, taking the left side and folding it over the present. I love Christmas so, so much. It's my favourite time of the year. Everyone is so jolly and it's so much fun and everyone is always so happy. I perfectly applied the bow to the top of the present.

    The first present is for, you could take a guess, Niall. I got him his favourite candy from back home, I got mum to ship me some over. Niall hasn't had these sweets since we were fifteen, so it'll be fantastic for him to get these and maybe remind him of home. Secondly, I got a painting drew of Niall and I from when we were at the beach a few years back, laughing. He'll love that, bringing back old memories, things you never want to forget.

    I picked up Niall's perfectly wrapped present and neatly put it on the pile of presents. I smiled at my collection of presents, I either bought them online, got them shipped or got them when I went shopping.

    Next, is Zayn's. Since I only met the rest of the boys, not even two weeks ago, I'm not entirely sure what they like to receive as gifts, so I used my imagination. For Zayn, I got him pajamas with 'I heart girls' written on them, they were so cute and cheesy that I thought, I just had to get them for Zayn. I also got Zayn a beaded bracelet that is very cute and stylish.

    For Liam, I decided to get him things that fitted his personality. I got him a boxset of Desperate Housewives as it's my favourite T.V show and Liam claimed that he hasn't seen it, which made me immediately check that off the 'what to get Liam' list, you know, if I had one. I also got a photo of him and a dolphin blown up as he said it's one of his favourite pictures.

    For that crazy boy that I instantly became good friends with, Louis, I got him a yo-yo toy and a bottle of bubbles so he can blow bubbles as that immature mind does like those kinds of things.

    Harry. Well, this was a tough one as I thought there was so much I could've got Harry for Christmas but I wanted to get him something special, something memorable, something he can keep and treasure for the rest of his life. I don't know why I put so much thought into Harry's gift whilst the others didn't take me as long. I got Harry a teddy bear that's holding a frame and in the frame I put a picture of me, not to sound weird but I thought it was a nice gesture. When you poke the teddy bear's nose, it yells 'I love Réaltín' I got it customised just for Harry. I know he doesn't love me, that would be embarrassing, I got it to him for the banter as we've grown really close and we're always flirting like this.

    I want to get Harry something else, but I'm not sure what yet. Something that'll make him smile, and laugh.

    I bought my mum a bottle of perfume and shipped my brother over some souvenirs. I haven't opened any gifts yet. I've received Niall's, Louis', Liam's, Zayn's, Fionn's and mum's. I haven't got one from Harry yet but he said he'll have it soon. Mine are all under the tree as are everyone else's. I'm going downstairs now, to give the boys their presents, I'm going to make sure they don't open them yet.

    "Réaltín?" a soft velvety voice asked through the door, snapping me out of my Christmas thoughts. I smiled a bit as I recognised the voice. I walked up to my bedroom door and swung it open.

   "Hello, Harry," I said flirting as he leaned against the door frame. I looked at what he was holding in his hands. He was holding a present and my heart leaped out of my chest as I looked up at his adorable, hopeful face.

    "Will you open it--"

    "Níl. Harry!" I whined 'No, Harry' as Harry stuck his lips out in a pout manner. He tried to shove the present into my arms and I suddenly became self conscious because I was only wearing a crop top in which you could see my belly button and pajama bottoms. I wasn't wearing any make-up and my hair was up in a pony tail as I haven't washed it today yet.