take a breath in.

Me and my Best friend Michaela met back in the 6th grade.
Now we just got out of school one year ago. It still feels like we just got out of school yesterday.
Michaela is 19 years old.
Meanwhile I am 18 and about to turn 19 in two more weeks.
We officially got two bedded apartments for the both of us (we made a promise that we will get an apartment together when we were 14.)
We live in Germany. We didn't really get along with all the guys here but we still had each other.
We have been living in this apartment for about 9 months already.
____________________________________

"You fucking bitch" I heard a man yelled.

"I ain't no bitch, but for sure you're a dick who doesn't know how to pick up after himself." I heard a woman say back.

It's another day of Michaela and her stupid boyfriend having another fight again.
How do they think I feel?
Waking up in the middle of the night and in the morning hearing them fight?, Huh.
They really don't give a shit who hears.

"You need to get the fuck out of my apartment frank, I don't want you to wake up amber"

Too late he already did

"You know what, you're a fucking bitch a very annoying one too, and plus I don't wanna be in dumb place anyways"

"Ok if you don't wanna be here you won't have a problem leaving?, Right"

" Yea I won't BYE! "

" BYE! "

I hate when they fight like this repeating themselves over and over again until someone stops and just leaves.
I heard the door shut so I decided to walk to the restroom to take a shower.

"Oh you're up?" Michaela said to me.

"Yea I woke up thanks to your awful boyfriend" I said with a fake smile.

"Well don't be so grumpy, you know why!"

"Why..?" I said sarcastically.

"Because I got us tickets to the movies!, We can finally get to go to that movie you been dying to see!" She said in all excitement.

"tell me about it when I get out of the shower"

"ok, but do u want breakfast after you get out of ur shower? "

"Sure"

I walked into the restroom feeling like a piece of shit that only says words and does nothing else but that.

I fucking hate the mornings man I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up unless it's something important like
an ice cream truck outside. Then I definitely wake up and run after the ice cream truck.

I heard my phone buzzing.

I wonder who is buzzing up my phone.
Probably dad.
I checked feeling confident that it was my dad.
Oh for God sake why the fuck is Michaela's boyfriend calling me.

"Hello?, Why are you calling me and not your girlfriend?"

"Because I know that she wouldn't answer me." He said back

"Ok?, But what do you want?"

"I just wanna ask did I leave my wallet at the apartment?"

"I don't know" i replied back

"Ok, can you check please.?"

"Well I'm about to take a shower sooooo..... NO."

"What! Why please"