'MEETING YOU WAS ALL THE UNKNOWN' chapter eight.

backdoor.

One week passed by...

Morning at Wendy's

7:30 a.m 

Sunny and pretty morning opening the store.

"Good morning. Guys let's get to work" she enigmatically says. Smiling widely. "Wow. What's that energy for— huh?" Robin chuckles. "Nothing." She giggles. Robin stunned making an eye contact with the manager. "Okay." Robin rolls her eyes away from Billie.

Brooks clears his throat. "Hey, you two. Come here..." He says looking at them. Billie was confused. As well as Robin. "Are you going fired us?" Robin said with a small voice. "No, girl. Today Robin's in charge in those tables while you here in the counter." He smiles. "Huh?" She gestured.  "Just to give you something that challenge you. See this as your training." He winks as he move by the side of the cashier machines.

First costumer to enter the door was a six foot tattooed guy (definitely none other than Jesse). That was completely in his formal attire he seems to have a meeting somewhere, Billie saw his hand tattoo and instantly knows that it was clearly Jesse. "What's up?" He smiled swelled up to see her.

"So you're  working here?" He frowned. "Yes, this my new job. So— can I get your order." She says coldly but blushing a bit in such a surprise first costumer then, rolling her eyes three sixty away from him. "Just the regular package please and thank you" He told  "Dine in or take out?" "Dine in please." He added "Okay so— that'll be 4.55$." She said looking straight-out at the ordering pod. "Are you stalking me?" She hisses. "Kinda." He told her silently. "Damned." She responds. "Aren't you running late for an appointment or something?" She said. "Why. Don't you wanna see me?" He growled lowly flirting with her. "I mean, We always—together these past days, now. If you stop talking to me I can do my job, and not get caught cause if I am. I'll be kicking you out, So— now get lost, I have no time to set an argument in here." She explains giving him a frown.

Okay. Fine. 

Billie heard her self chuckle and how she thought about him, as always now that he knows where to see her. But she couldn't help herself to believe that they're are friends now. Than before that when she's still his student she doesn't care and doesn't wanna talk to him hence she knew he has a strict rules inside of his class major. She even having an instant butterflies just only thinking of how naughty he is and how he'd approach her everywhere. And the instant goosebumps she got when he was being present around her.

Isn't time changing? Or people just change until they had someone to look at into their lives. And maybe relay on...

Gosh. I could have believe what was happening in my life right now. And I— I just I don't know. What do I want. I mean. Alright I'm working let's cut this shit....

_______________________

Billie took her break-time and walks into the back of the store to get some air when she got spoked by him with his cigarette staring straight to her. "Oh, god!" She murmured. "Kidding me? Huh— you're literally giving me a heart attack here!" She mumbled as she step forward near him.

"What are you doing here?" She asks. Getting his serious look set up at his face.

"Getting some fresh air?" He whispers. "Funny. Huh— do you think that's cool?" She says annoyed. "Breathing a fresh air near those Wendy's trash bags?" She rolled her eyes away from him, stroking her single strand of hair behind her ear. "Actually— no, isn't it obvious that I am standing here smoking." He says. "Billie, I know that you hate me but I swear I'm not spooking you." "As simple as that." He said, and walked away from her. 

She throw the garbage bags into the huge bins, and slammed the back door getting back inside. He's a pure stressful person. geez. What the heck! Somehow, I really want to kill him if I could. Shit. He literally stalking me. He's anywhere.

Suddenly, She turned her back at him saying  Jesse. Come inside." She said, snatching his hand, into their way inside. "What are you doing to me?" She looked at him as she runs her fingers in the back of his head. 

She's seriously being mean by her words, she knows what she said. But, suddenly Jesse took both of her hands off his hair. "No." He whispered Ignoring her, and leaves her shutting the door closed.

Billie felt denial and confused about him these days, he'd been unclear and unsure, hence he doesn't want her to know that soon he'll leave, and that was he was keeping it as a secret from her. From knowing...

She felt tears on her cheeks, she hitched her breathing and wipe her tears off.

Until, she got called back to the counter. Even she's a bit swelled up. She smiles at Robin like nothing just happen.

"Hey, you good?" Robin approach her. As walks by passing her...

She smiles pretending like she's good. "Yeah. Absolutely." She answered. "Tell me if anything goes wrong, alright?"

Two hours left before the store closes. She kept working on the counter with Alex the new trainee today...

"Hi." Alex waved to her. "Hey..." She smiles politely. "Your boyfriend seems nice by the way." Alexis complemented her. "Oh— my name is Alexis. But call me Alex." She smiles as she tries to hand shake with her. "My name is Billie." She says pointing at her tag. "He's not my boyfriend. He was just a friend." She said as her nose flared in embarrassment.

Alexis was so happy to finally get to talk to her for the whole day, not cause she seems tired and exhaust. 

"How was first day?" Billie asks. "Good." Alex responded. "Dear mind if I asks why you want to work here?" Billie asks randomly. "For an extra. Cause yeah. I don't know." She chuckles. "How bout you?" She returned. "Same." Billie says as she look at the machine. "Oh— but I think we were going to be friends here." Alex smiles confidently.

"Yeah, absolutely. I like that." She answered.

____________________________

A/n:

So...long see you to the next one