'METING YOU WAS ALL THE UNKNOWN' CHAPTER THIRTEEN

COME OUT AND PLAY.

•~•~•

—It was the shittiest part of the plan to act like we didn't know each other.

There was no time Billie had never missed Jesse so much even though she just pulling his ass every- time they would have it. But this was different she was out with with their manager who was low key courting her best friend. That they didn't even know that she noticed them since ever she would caught them talking at the lockers standing straight and kinda flirting with each other.

I already learned to live with it being a third-wheel as always. Even when I get along with my brother when he's hanging out with her girlfriend. I fucking look like a look out for whenever just in case they got caught by my parents. Now, this is how it feels. It's a stingy feeling being around. In short it's a huge bullshit in my life. Being always a third wheel. But also proud of it.

"Hey b. You seemed quiet, what's the problem?" Robin squeezed her hand. And sat in front of her.

"Nothing. Maybe I just thought about Jesse." She said. "Did he ever call you tonight?"

"Is there a problem?" "Check up on you?" "No. He hadn't been. Nothing. No messages. No calls." She rolled her eyes away.

"Hey. Maybe he had no time to look at his phone." Robin says trying to not to feel her doubts. "If he ever cheated on you, I would kill his ass." Robin threatened.

"He was your boyfriend he's supposed to be there with you checking up on you?"

"I know, but I think I was busy too." She nodded. "He knows it. I think." She shrugged.

"I don't want him hanging up on phone so sleepy and tired. I would lose my mind. Crying." She says trying to hold a tear in her eyes.

Suddenly, her phone rings and it was Jesse who she'd been waiting to have a little talk with...

*hey. I'm coming over tonight. You good?

*How are you. I am sorry I misplaced my phone yesterday, i just found it today.

Where are you? Have you seen my texts?*

*I do. Yeah. I am home for a week now so see you, then?

Huh?*

*Jesse, what do you mean?

The line cuts off. Billie looks at Robin, and giving each other stunned and unexpected emotion to each other's faces.

"Who was that, Billie?" Robin at the back asked. Then the phone call dropped and she instantly feel hope and alive cause of the relief of overthinking that almost kill her, bringing the fear, her depression. Everything that makes her sad.

"I don't understand, the signal was jammed. All I heard is he came home and that he misplaced his phone." She sighed, a little relief too of her doubts about their relationship lacking in attention. That they should have been done it, but instead it was just a poor communication and just like. It's neglect.

"I know Jesse a little. But I believe he was not like a man who doesn't give a fuck."

"He commit, and faced it. I see that— too, since you are linked with him romantically." Robin trying to soothe her, caressing her back.

"Let's get going?" Robin smiles. "Okay." She said and took a deep breath.

_______________________

But before they even open the door. Someone knocks and Billie quickly recognized it. It was none other than her boyfriend Jesse. Holding a bouquet of white roses for her and the smile in his face. He's eagerness to see her, he spent no time for her to say anything instead he quickly hugged her like they don't see each other.