2

"Khun Sam, I wanna go swimming now," Mon said, her eyes fixed on the vast expanse of the sparkling sea in the Maldives. The beach was so breathtakingly beautiful that Mon couldn't help but be captivated by its allure.

Sam, completely infatuated with the person standing in front of her, was mesmerized by Mon's appearance. Mon's silky top showcased her radiant white skin, and her luscious red lips were irresistible. Sam found herself unable to contain her admiration.

"We will, my Mon. But let's finish unpacking first," Sam replied, her voice filled with affection. With a lingering gaze, they both entered their room, eager to settle in and make the most of their time in paradise.

As they began unpacking their belongings, the excitement continued to bubble within them. The room they had chosen overlooked the turquoise waters, providing a stunning view that only intensified their anticipation. Mon and Sam worked together, arranging their clothes, toiletries, and other essentials with efficiency, all the while stealing glances at each other, their love radiating in the air.

Once they completed the task, Mon couldn't contain her eagerness any longer. She looked at Sam with a playful sparkle in her eyes, a mischievous smile dancing on her lips.

"Now can we go swimming, my love?" Mon asked, her voice filled with excitement and a hint of seduction.

Sam couldn't resist Mon's playful charm. With a tender smile, she nodded and held out her hand, inviting Mon to join her.

"Of course, my Mon. Let's go and make some unforgettable memories in these crystal-clear waters," Sam replied, her voice filled with adoration.