4

"Why did you contact room service, love? Earlier wasn't enough?" Sam whispered in Mon's ear, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, as Mon sipped her favorite grape juice.

Mon's cheeks flushed slightly, and she giggled, feeling the tickle of Sam's breath on her ear. "I thought we might need it," she sheepishly admitted, her eyes sparkling with a hint of playfulness.

"Also, we can do it later." Mon added.

Sam chuckled softly, her fingers lightly tracing circles on Mon's waist. "Oh, you naughty one," she teased, leaning in closer. "But you're right. We can always do it later."

Mon raised an eyebrow, her gaze locked with Sam's. She set her glass down and leaned in, her voice taking on a seductive tone. "Later? I don't know if I can wait that long, Khun Sam."

Sam's eyes danced with anticipation as she responded, equally flirtatious. "Is that so? Well, we wouldn't want to keep you waiting, my love."

Without warning, Sam's fingers found Mon's sides, and she began to tickle her gently. Mon squirmed and burst into laughter, her joyful sounds filling the room. She tried to squirm away from Sam's teasing touch, but Sam's hold remained firm yet playful.

"Okay, okay, stop! I surrender!" Mon exclaimed between laughter, her cheeks flushed with a mixture of delight and ticklish sensations.

Sam relented, her laughter blending with Mon's. "Alright, my mischievous love, I'll spare you for now," she said, planting a tender kiss on Mon's forehead.

Breathing heavily from the laughter, Mon leaned back against the pillows, her heart filled with love and a sense of lightheartedness. She looked up at Sam, her eyes twinkling with affection.

"Thank you for always bringing fun and joy into our moments, Khun Sam," Mon said, her voice filled with gratitude.

Sam smiled, her eyes reflecting the deep love she felt for Mon. "It's my pleasure, my Mon. I love creating laughter and happiness with you."