CHAPTER 11 - REST

"Rest now little one" he whispered to Sara as her eyes drifted closed with a confused but blissful look on her face. He had to drug her, he needed sleep and knew at the rate this was going he would indulge in her all night long, usually that wouldn't be a problem but after these past days he needed to sleep or he was going to crash in a bad way. He also could not take the risk of Sara running. So this was the only way. Just until he could trust her not to run.

Macane turned to his side and pulled the sleeping Sara to his side, spooning her, his chin resting on her head, as he breathed her in, he missed her sweet smell now masked by his shower gel and shampoo, he had to make a note to get her stuff from whatever store she bought them from, hell hed buy her the whole factory if she would keep smelling like that. Feeling himself aroused again he sighed, this was going to be a long night, he just needed a little more contact, then he would relax and go to sleep, so he pulled away, parted her legs, and slowly let just the tip of his cock penetrate her, "Fuck..." Sara was so tight, her cunt strangling his tip, Frowning down at the sleeping ballerina, he pulled her even closer, He would have to ask her about how she could still be a virgin at her age and her well her occupation, even though the thought of her being untouched was enough to make his cock pulse and twitch at the idea of being her first. Macane kissed her bare shoulder, loving the tight warmth of her around him, swaddling her, it was the first time he needed this type of intimacy, he buried his face in her hair he drifted off to sleep.

Hours later Macane woke up, in the same position they fell asleep in, it was the first time in months he slept for more than an hour at night. He hugged Sara closer, his morning wood's tip still nested inside her. It wouldn't take much to thrust into her, claim her fully, be her first. Shaking his head, this woman was messing with his head. Hesitantly he pulled free from her, and after he kissed her temple, he shifted off the bed and into the bathroom. After he showered, brushed his teeth, dressed in his signature white shirt, black pants, and leather jacket, he made his way out of the room. Eliza was standing in the kitchen with a freshly made coffee.

"Boss" Eliza nodded and poured Macane a black coffee as well. "We'll be leaving at noon, moving to the house, and have all the necessary items Sara might need to be delivered to the house, I'll be back to escort Sara to the house, but she'll probably be out for a few more hours" he thanked her and left towards the lift.