Chapter 1

<lily Collins as Anastasia>

Ana's p.o.v

I rushed past the busy people in the hospital. My short, wavy hair blew past me as made my way to the front of the line. I stopped in front of a sign, annoyed at what it said.

" BLOOD DONATION FOR THE JACK AND JACK FOUNDATION

THIS IS A NO PRESS EVENT!"

I sighed as i ran my fingers through my messy hair. I had no way of getting into this event and this could make my career. I knew one way though. But it would be tough.
--
I stood outside the door with the sign on it which placed the name " Dr. Maria Huntington". I sighed as i knocked and opened the door. My aunt sat at the desk with a pen and paper and her glasses on her face. She looked up and back down at the paper before doing a double take.

" Ana?" She asked, obviously confused by my presence.
"Hi maria, i know we haven't talked in a year after my moms death but i need you to do me a favor." I said slightly hoping she would help me.
" what is it hun?"
" i need to get into that no press event to interview mr. Gilinsky and mr. Johnson."
She blankly stared at me before speaking up.
"I think i have one idea.."
--
Here i sat, in a chair with a needle in my arm, getting blood taken out of me. Ive always had a paranoia for blood but i did what i had to do for work. I was staring at my lap when a deep voice spoke up.

"thanks for giving blood today....?" Jack johnson said waiting for an answer on my name.
"Uh anastasia" i said nervous about the outcome of what i would soon ask.
" well you are gladly helping us" Jack gilinsky said.
Here it goes...
" so uhm, i know this is a no press event but i work with-" i started before being soon interrupted.
" wait, your a journalist, SECURITY!!" Jack g screamed as jack j looked for the on coming security. A bulky man soon arrived and the boys started complaining to him as I tried to stand up.
I yanked the needle out of my arm and went to step forward but soon felt light headed.
"Wait no its ok...ugh i must really hate blood" i say before my body falls limp and everything goes black
------------
I woke up in a hospital bed, surrounded by the 2 boys.
"How are you feeling?" Jack j asked

I went to speak but my mouth felt like the sahara desert. Jack j handed me a cup of water which i gulped down quickly.

"Im okay, but i must ask why you guys stayed in my room with me" i wondered.
"Well we know that this is a no press event, but we have decides to answer a few questions for you"
I mentally screamed inside while I turned on my voice recorder and started asking the questions.
--
A few short questions later , i was walking out of the hospital and towards a cab. I had made it to work a tad late but when i walking into my boss's office, he looked surprised.

" oh so you made it?" He asked, a bit surprised.
"Yes sir, and you won't believe what i got" i said excitedly. He raised his eyebrows.
"I got an exclusive interview with jack and jack!" I said.
"You mean the no press event?"
"Yes! I had my ways of talking to them" yea if that meant fainting.
"I expect an article by tomorrow " he said before shooing me off. My first article. I thought my day was going amazing...but boy was i wrong.
~~~~~~
So how do you guys like it? I love it! Vote and comment if you feel the same

-Reese <3