Chapter 12 pt 2

Song of the chapter: Roses by the chainsmokers and ROZES

And also ana's outfit up top
-------

I walked into the building where the first fashion show was at. Many people chatted and sipped on champagne glasses while music played in the background.

(Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor okay carry on)

I got a glass myself and made my way to my seat, Adriana leading us. We made it to our seat and I saw who we were sitting next to. Jack and madison.

I ignored their presence and sat down, deciding to talk to adriana in french to disguise myself. I told her about how jack was here and she looked angry for a second and looked over at him. She said a few things that should be never said in english.

The show started and i tried to pay all my attention to it but i found myself looking back at Jack several times. And on the last time i found him staring at me.

I looked away quickly and paid my attention back to the show. The few outfits on models that walked by looked decent enough i would wear them but i didnt like the rest.

Once the show ended, i walked out to a pretty much after party. I grabbed a refill of champagne and looked around me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see jack standing there, smirking. I could feel my face go pale and i wanted to run, but these heels are a major setback.

"Hello there ana, nice to see you again." He said. I regained myself and finally spoke.

"Hello jack." It came out a bit bitchy but that was okay, it was jack after all.

"What are you doing here, especially with front row seats." He asked.

"My friend got them and invited me." I said, looking for a way out of this conversation. I saw nobody i could run to and looked at the restroom. Thats good enough.

Before he had the chance to speak up, i spoke.

"Excuse me for a moment." I ran off to the bathroom and sat in a stall, breathing a bit fast. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

I walked out of the stall and walked to a sink. I splashed some water on my face and fixed my makeup and walked out. As soon as i walked out i was pulled back and a pair of lips met mine. They felt familiar and soft. They felt...Addictive. I kissed back for a short moment before i pulled away and saw who it was.

Jack.

I stared into his eyes and ran away. I ran down the street to a shop. I walked inside and sat on a seat nearby.

What just happened.

------

I sat at a table, my mom and grandmother and my mom's new girlfriend all were chatting. I spoke up occasionally to answer some questions that were thrown my way but other than that i sipped on my water and picked at my steak.

All i could think about was earlier. The kiss. It was so wrong yet so right. I was very confused. He had a girlfriend so why did he kiss me?

My mind was rushing with thoughts, making me zone out from everything around me. I was eventually told something and was pulled out of my trance but i knew something after that.

I know its so wrong and i said I hated him before but....i think i still love him.

------

Oh shit, wow that was crazy. Anyways ik its shorter than what you probably thought but ive been lazy and somewhat busy but i will update this sunday coming up bc i will be on a boat next Saturday. Anyways i love you all.

{ vote, comment, share}

- reese <3