🔞 My Hyung and my benefits 🔞

Top Jin
Buttom Jungkook

Summary
Jin is oldest member of BTS and Jungkook is the youngest member of BTS .
But there's a secret never untold because of Jungkook addiction of sex and only his hyung given him a pleasure, Jin is only happiness to Jungkook and Jin is a answer of his benefits.

A hour before the concert.

It was no secret that the feelings the oldest member held for the maknae of the group were unholy and definitely far from work appropriate, but he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of allowing his eyes to rake over the naked boy as he laid in front of him waiting patiently. He was such a good boy for the older, waiting nicely and also begging so prettily.

A whine pulled the elder from his thoughts and he realized that Jungkook was squirming uncomfortably on the bed below.

"What do you want baby?" Jungkook said.

He watched Jungkook hold himself still and open his mouth to speak.

"T-touch me please. I need it hyung."

Jin smiled at him before leaning down and giving him a deep kiss and ran his hands down his sides.

"Hyung will help you baby." He grabbed the lube from farther up on the bed and uncapped it quickly.

He poured it into his hand and made sure his cock was covered. He prepped the boy not to long before he began to beg.

"You ready baby?" Seokjin questioned as he lined himself up with Jungkook's opening.

"Yeah." Jungkook said excited

He slowly pushed into the tight heat, trying to go as slowly as possible to not hurt the one below him. "Fuck, still so tight baby." Jungkook let out a small moan at his words as Seokjin filled him. He stayed still until Jungkook asked him to move in a whiny voice.

Jin fucked into him with a thorough and strong stroke and quick pace. Both of them close due to previous teasing and edging. Jungkook's moans and whines were more pitched as he got closer, he stroked himself to his climax. Jin wasn't far behind as he fucked into him quicker reaching his own high as he came inside of Jungkook.

They were both panting and out of energy when Jin pulled out. "Thanks hyung. I'll go now." And with that the youngest left again, something Jin hated but they are no strings attached.

And same as Jungkook hated it and he wanted Jin not only benefits.

Thanks for standby 🙂