🔞 Alpha X Omega 🔞

Top Jungkook
Bottom Jin

Summary

That time Jin a omega has get his heat.
But his Jungkook a alpha has not easy desire.

~~~

Jin is an omega, and every month omegas get what's called a heat. While in heat they have heavy sexual desire. They need an alpha inorder to get through the heat successfully.

Jin alpha is a man named Jungkook. He is widely known for his gorgeous man and a tattoo but comes a caring heart, he loves to take care of his omega Jin and make sure his omega is satisfied.

But he can't let his omega get what he wants too easily.

"P-please Alpha, I've been good. Please." Jin was on his knees on their bed begging his Alpha Jungkook for something, anything, to relive some of the heat's affect.

"Okay, I guess you've waited long enough love. On your stomach, ass up." Jin immediately laid on his stomach, lifting his hips so his ass was on display for the Alpha.

Jungkook sucked in a breath at the Omegas pink slick covered hole, just begging to be filled.

He slowly trailed his hands up the backs of Jin legs, stopping at his ass and kneading each cheek in his palm.

Jin let out a content sigh, finally getting the attention he needed from his Alpha Jungkook

"So beautiful baby. My only omega ahmmm.. hm?" Jin immediately nodded agreeing. "Y-yours just yours." Jungkook smiled at how eager the boy in front of him was.

He ran his finger across the slick hole and gently pressed against his rim. Jin let out a light moaned and a small mantra of 'yes' and 'please'.

Jungkook slowly pushed one finger past the right ring of muscle watching how Jin squirmed and writhed underneath him.

"Thank you, thank you. Need so bad." Jin slightly sobbed out his words, needing to be touched so badly, the heat's affects to strong for him to be teased much more.

Jungkook was rough and fast as he fucked his fingers into him and stretched him open. He watched as Jin body tightened and he screamed, cumming all over the bed below him.

He flipped Jin onto his back and watched his eyes try to focus after his sudden orgasm.

"Hey, Jin you still with me?" Jin whined and nodded eyes finally focusing on the elder.

His cock was still leaking and hard, he needed to be full. "Please." Jin whimpered begging him.

"Okay baby. Spread your legs for me love." Jin listened and Jungkook sat himself between his omega spread legs.

He kissed Jin on his sweet plump lips a few times before reaching between them and grasping his own cock and lining himself up with Jin entrance.

He slowly pushed in and watched as Jin head tipped back breath caught in his throat.

Jin cried out, "Yes, yes." As Jungkook finally entered him fully.
He barely gave Jin time to adjust as he fucked into him quickly, Jin crying out as his prostate was slammed into.

Jungkook moved one of his hands from Jin hip to his neck squeezing and watching Jin eyes roll back as he gasped for air still moaning out for more.

He took his hand away and slapped Jungkook before putting his hand back to his throat.

"You like that?" Jin gurgled out a 'yes' so fucked out he couldn't think straight.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed him roughly, Jin moaning into the kiss as Jungkook bit down on his lip.

Jungkook reached between them and stroked Jin cock, watching him with under him.

He fucked into him faster and kissed him sloppier, hand faltering slightly as he got closer.

Jin cried as he came a second time tightening around Jungkook causing him to cum deep in him.

"Fuck." Jungkook panted into Jin shoulder as he slowly pulled out.

Jin let out a whine as he felt empty, feeling the heat lift a little bit.

"Thank you Jungkookie...alpha

"You're welcome baby."

"Hmmm.. but I want more Jin said

Jungkook smirked

Thanks for standby 😊