🔞 Marriage Proposal 🔞

Top Jungkook
Buttom Jin

"Sorry Jin... I don't know how gentle I can be anymore..."

Just the thought of it scared and excited Jin as he squirmed around again, gripping the sheets. Jungkook grabbed the lube again, rubbing himself over with a fresh coat before he aligned himself with Jin entrance - beginning to prod at his rim.

"Relax, Jin. This won't hurt a bit."

Jin gasped. That sudden sensation of coldness was back. And he was craving for more. Anything to reach the deepest parts inside him and relieve him of this heat.

"Please Jungkook...hurry up ....."

Jungkook chuckles. And he didn't waste another second before thrusting all the way inside in one go. They both gasp, choking at the sudden sensation, taking a while before trying to catch their breaths. Jin's tears release themselves properly this time, and Jungkook stayed in between the crook of the Jin's neck, breathing his scent.

"Ah.. Jungkook.. Fuck..."

Jungkook lifts himself, kissing the Jin's cheek before sitting back in the position he started with. He takes a good look at the sight before him.

"Fuck you're so handsome..."

A delicious meal. Jungkook chuckled

[Jungkook list one of his food is Jin lol 😂]

Jin squirms around again, but this time with Jungkook pulsing inside him. He moves around on Jungkook's cock, making Jungkook bite his lip and grunt. He holds Jin' waist, stopping him from moving any further.

"Shit!!!!!

... This is... really.... dangerous..."

He strengthens his grip at Jin's waist before pushing another hard thrust.

"Aghhh.....~!"

Jin climaxes right away, since Jungkook had just penetrated right across the Jin's prostate. He chuckles.

Looks like I found it~", he states, before thrusting in once again, and again... and again. Jin holds the sheets with one hand, while the other holds Jungkook's arm at an attempt to make him slow down. He was sensitive coming twice already, and this overstimulation of pleasure was causing him to moan out.

Jungkook started to thrust while talking.

"Haa... Ugh.. Fuck... You're... So... tight
..!"Jin....

He lifts his head chin to the sky, basking in the pleasure of connecting himself with Jin.

"Slow... aahhh..... slow... dow..aghhhhh!"..

He couldn't finish his sentence before Jungkook lifted a leg over his shoulder, leaned forward holding himself by his other hand, and thrusted faster.

"I-ahh..ahh! ughhhhh~ ha..~ so! good! ughhhh! haaaa!"

They were both so close to climaxing when Jungkook connected their lips once again. The different angle seems to have directly aimed across Jin's special spot. Over and over again, until Jin vision whitened - and he could think of nothing, not even bothering to control his voice. He screamed and moaned as Jungkook bit his shoulder, leaving love bites and hickeys wherever he could. Jungkook takes a second to view his work of art. Jin was just so handsome - and even more so with all those marks that made him look like he belonged to Jungkook. Jin meets Jungkook's eyes with his own tear- filled, squinted orbs.

"clo- ugh.. close... so... close!"

Jungkook connected their lips again, and then he lifted Jin' other leg onto his other shoulder. Then he began pounding into him much faster and harder than before. Jin moaned into the kiss, closing his eyes. Then, when Jungkook felt himself climaxing too, he dug his nose deep into Jin' neck, and breathed in his addictive scent. Jungkook began to up at an inhumane speed. Jin holds the back of Jungkook's hair to himself, while the other hand clawed red lines across Jungkook's back.

"I'm coming... cumming.. ... i- aghhhh!"

The two of them climax together, basking in the dreaminess of their post-coitus pleasure.

Once Jungkook was conscious enough to pull out, he lifted himself to ask Jin if he was okay. But what he didn't expect to see was Jin passed out cold.

"Jin...Jin...Jin..ooh..haaa Jin.."

He calmed himself when he realized that Jin was simply asleep. Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek before moving a sweat-trailed hair out of his handsome teary face.

His eyes were red from all the crying, and Jungkook couldn't help but run a thumb across those beautiful thick lashes.

"You're my everything...My only true love... My Jin......"

He pressed more kisses across Jin's face..

"I love you.."

[Kim SeokJin or Jin  was in an intimate relationship with Kim Namjoon, who he considered as his one and only. But then he got cheated on and in the end, heartbroken. His parents then decided to marry him off to a rich family  friend's son named Jeon Jungkook.]

This story also part of my book title
Jinkook Stories: Marriage Proposal

Thanks for standby 🙂