Chapter 7 : It's time....

At home, Danny and his family are still getting insults, glares, paper thrown at, booed, fake confess but it doesn't do any shit to them.

Because tonight, he's out for money. He will go to the Tokyo center in order to have a street racing against many people there. Mishina is kinda sad, but due to his stubborness she lets him.

However, she still wonders why Danny suddenly wanted money out of racing. Right now, Danny's home is located on Sakura City, northwest of Tokyo.

He tells his mom goodbyes and Syannha tells him be safe, cuz he is just 13.

........

Danny : Man, Tokyo roads are sooo busy. But at least my fuel is good to action.

His black 1970 Dodge Charger is roaring it's V8 engines loudly and it certainly caught several attentions to it. Rated at 2778 hp and nearly 2000 lbs of torque, this muscle car is a force to be reckoned with, not to mention it looks mean with the supercharger blower on the hood. It also fitted with multiple turbos.

Speaking of the car's performance, it can go to a top speed excess of 408 km/h albeit it nearly goes out of control due to Danny is still 9 years old at the time he tried to test it, but luckily his dad is still alive at that time so he immediately took over.

Danny : Alright, time to locate with GPS where the racing scene are.

It is shown that the race takes place 4 miles from here. He wasted no time and goes to that place.....

( At the venue )

As he arrived on the scene there are about hundreds of people gathering there with their own customized cars.

The cars present there are 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipses, Nissan Silvias, Nissan Skyline r34, '94 Toyota Supra, 350z's, Mitsubishi Lancers evo VII to X, Mazda RX7 and RX8 and Mx5, Honda s2000, Subaru Impreza, Dodge Viper 2005, C6 to C8 Corvettes, Ford GT 2017 which surprised him because those 3 last cars are some of the rarest in Japan.

As he strolling and searching for parking spot, somebody approaches him...

Guy : Hey kid, wanna race?

Danny : Yeah, any greens involved?

Guy : Ya know, these guys gathering here are actually waiting to race the king of streets, Morino Takayama or "Nightdeath".

Danny : Nightdeath?

Guy : He's known to kill anyone he beats in a race and the cops never catch him. Second, his car is much much faster than anyone else even some like lambo can't keep up. Third, he loves to use tricks in a race to be careful, many souls are fallen to his hands. Lastly, he had a little brother named Jio.

Upon hearing that name, Danny instantly frozed up. So this is Jio's big brother, he remembered his conversation with Jio ( when he's in friendly mood )

( Flashback on )

Jio : If you ever meet my big brother, don't try to fight him in anyway, he can always vanish and suddenly appeared in front of you and mauled you to death. Second, he's the best driver in Japan so anyone are below him.

( Flashback off )

Danny : Alright man. I know the message so, who am i got to do?

Guy : Btw, name's Itoroji. You're ain't doing nothing cuz the race are starting to begin.

Then, Itoroji makes his way in front of the people and said,

Itoroji : Are you ready to smoke your tires!!!??

All : Yeaahhhhh!!!!

Itoroji : Since we got 30k of people here, i will call 6 cars at once to race against one another in the first round!