Chapter 17 : Marriage contract

Oh boy, this is where thongs i mean things gets really real.

Danny and Mishina are currently talking about relationships and Mishina suddenly asked this,

Mishina : Danny, do you think you wanna marry me and your sisters?

Danny : ( spits out his drink in shock ) What the heck is that mom? You know we're gonna be a laughing stock for so many people in this world right? But personally though, i'm not against it and if that makes you happy then i will accept that.

Mishina : I asked this because of your promises you made to me when you were just 4 years old. And i'm seriously wanted that.

Danny : But it's long time ago! Kids do say something ridiculous without even thinking and that's normal, besides i'm surprised that you did actually takes that seriously. I'm turning to 14 weeks later and that's exactly 10 years after that event.

Mishina then handed him a paper and Danny reads the content as he recognized it as a marriage contract. The long haired boy can't contain his shock.

Danny : "By signing this marriage contract, we hereby declare that you will agree that Danny Yamakaze, his mother Mishina Yamakaze, his sisters Amano Yamakaze, Lily Yamakaze, and Syannha Yamakaze are officially married people and you will get certificate of validation that Danny now is the husband of 4. May you have a great life and purpose onwards." Mom, are you seriously wanted me like this?

Mishina : If we wanted to fuck more and more, we can just married right away. This is also to fulfill your promise to me years ago. And also, after you're turning 14 you can marry us.

Danny : Oh, my life is getting weirder and weirder. Okay then, but make sure no one recognized our faces and probably we can just change our names, but it makes it more complicated than before.

Mishina : Or we can just secretly married with no one knows. This contract is the only way people like us can get married secretly behind the closed doors. Society won't even care about it even if they knows.

Danny's heart sinks deep, he knows that if Mishina said those words, it means he can't do anything against her because she is one of the few people he cared about so if he rejected, she might get sad and he didn't want that. Danny is torn apart actually whether he chose to adhere to society norms or he succumb to his desires.

In one factor, he hated NTRd but on the other hand he just wanted to have a healthy relationship between familial members.

Marriage between mother and son actually does happen but it's rarely publicized due to the fear of being ostracized by people around them, or fear of the dad walking in and probably hang both of the mother and son, or the fear of being burned alive in case of the religious ones.

However, there are some people does it openly and those are with huge influence to people around them, had a large stack of cash, or people around them do approve of their relationships. That's actually a pretty fucked up situation in societal norms but who we are to judge? Let them play their own game and life and wish them happy, and that's what Danny thought to himself.

He can't judge them since he himself is one of them and it will make him look like a hypocrite.

The same goes for brother-sister marriages and cousins albeit the latter is less severe and one of the most common incestuous marriage.

Danny with a heavy breath sighed and then he said again,

Danny : Alright you win mom. I will marry you like you said my promises years ago though i myself don't remember the exact words i said to you. Same goes for all 3 of my sis.