Chernobyl

Optimus Prime: "In the years since our arrival, our new home, earth, has seen much change. Energon detectors guarded cities now. Long-range defense systems watch the skies."

(He said in his opening speech as Ratchet, and the Wrecker Triplets followed him through the streets of Washington DC.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Optimus Prime: "So now we assist our allies in solving human conflicts."

(Meanwhile in the Middle East, Dino, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Que, and Jolt, were on their way to shut down an illegal site.)

(The five Autobots approach the site with Que being the first in the line of the five Autobots. Dino being behind Que, Bee being behind Dino, Jolt being behind Bee, and Sideswipe being behind Jolt.)

(The Soldiers lift up the gate for the five "cars" that were driving towards them, as they thought Que's vehicle mode was the Defense Minister's car and the other cars were his body guards.)

(Once the gate was lifted Que, Bee, Jolt, and Sideswipe kept driving, while Dino stayed behind.)

Dino: "On the ground, per favore, and stay there!"

(The other Autobots split up as well and Bee reaching another check point used his Stealth Force (created by Que) where your still in vehicle mode while you use your weapons, and shot through a gate and kept going.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Optimus Prime: "We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe, and all the while we search for signs of our true enemies return."

(In South America, Dominican Republic, Skids and Mudflap are in their Alt modes parked on the side of the road with an undercover agent leaning against Skids, while two other agents were leaning against Mudflap who looked like they were talking.)

(Meanwhile Ironhide, who was in a parking lot near where the Twins were parked, with another undercover agent, were watching as a Convoy with illegal weapons passed them.)

Skids: "Yo, Convoy just passed."

(Skids Whispered into his radio comms. The Twins, and Ironhide start to follow the Convoy a few miles down the highway, till it turned left onto a one lane two-way road that wasn't as busy as the highway. Ironhide turned left as the Twins kept going straight. Ironhide then pulled into a dirt Driveway and got on comms.)

Ironhide: "Chromia, wait for my command. Twins turn around and get ready to move in."
Mudflap: "You got it, Captain."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Optimus, Ratchet, and the Wrecker Triplets are now in Russia, with the River Raider, Redwing, and Raven (in that order) driving behind Ratchet as all four of them follow Optimus towards a gate. The Russian guards lift the gate open as all five enter the area of the facility, Chernobyl.)

(The Five Autobots park and let Lennox and the N.E.S.T. Soldiers open their doors and get outta them, as a car parks in front of them revealing it to be Mr. Voshkod with a few Russian guards.)

Lennox: "Mr. Voshkod."

(He says as he and the N.E.S.T soldiers walk towards Mr. Basquiat.)

Lennox: "Uninhabited since 86. I hear it won't be livable again for another 20,000 years."
Voshkod: "At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy. This way."