Final Battle (2)

(The Wreckers drive through the ruined streets of Chicago on their way towards Shockwave.)

(They turn into the street Shockwave was on, and then they start shooting at him.)

(Brains and Wheelie fall off of Redwing, because of the shooting she was doing.)

(Shockwave tries to cover himself with a car, but it's no good. He also returns fire, but misses, as the Bullets from the Wreckers distract him.)

(Shockwave starts walking towards them, so they reverse and drive away.)

Brains: "Hey, hey, hey, where you going?! Where you going?!"
Wheelie: "No, no, no! Stop, stop, stop! Don't leave!"
Brains: "Never leave a pap behind."

(They look behind them.)

Brains: "Aw, Shockwaves coming."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(A few minutes later, Optimus was stuck in a construction site with string all around him, and his flight tech, all thanks to Shockwave shooting him.)

Topspin: "Optimus!"
Optimus Prime: "Wreckers!"
Raven: "We're coming!"

(And start climbing up to Optimus.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Sam is flying in the air, as Starscream cries about his eye, so Chromia shoots the string, and Sam falls, but luckily she catches him, and puts him down.)

Chromia: "I've got him. You guys just get to safety."
Starscream: "I've had quite the experience with Autobot women. This time, I won't let this one defeat me."
Chromia: "We'll see about that one."

(He start's shooting at her with a banged up eye, but of course she dodges each of the shots, and holsters her legs up to his neck and flips him down on the ground. She starts pummeling him, but he punches her off of him. He tries to use his jet pack to run away, but she quickly jumps up the Parking Lot and hits him with a piece of medal.)

(She then jumps on his back.)

Chromia: "Sam! Throw me the Bomb!"

(Hearing this, Starscream starts to panic.)

(Sam throws the Bomb and Chromia catches it, and just as she catches it, Starscream throws her on the ground, and he's now on top of her.)

Starscream: "You wanna play dirty. Let's play."

(And he impales her with blade, through the her Spark.)

Sam: "No!"

(Just as he does that, she sticks the Bomb in his other eye.)

Starscream: "AHhhhHhHH! I can't see! I can't see!"

(He starts screaming and flying, with Chromia still attached to him, as he never took the blade out.)

(He lands on the parking lot and just as he's about to explode, Bumblebee and Jolt come. He shoots Starscreams arm off, so he could be disconnected from Chromia, though with the blade still in her, and Bee picks her up, Bridal Style just as, Starscream explodes, and dies.)

(He lands on his own two feet, then gently places her on the ground, as both Jolt and Bee are by her side, holding her hands.)

Chromia: "Thank you... Bee."

(Bee nods sadly.)

Chromia: "Is he...?"
Jolt: "Yeah. He's dead, thanks to you."
Bumblebee: "You did a great job.
Chromia: "That's good... is there an afterlife... for.. Autobots?"
Jolt: "I-Yes... there is."
Chromia: "Then I guess I'll see our fallen comrades again...."

(She says with a small smile on her face. And with that, her then blue optics, stop glowing, as Jolt and Bee mourn another fallen hero.)

(The soldiers salute Chromia, to pay the respects.)

(Sam and Carly walk up to Chromia's dead body, with a few tears in their eyes.)

Sam: "Thank you, Chromia... for saving us..."

(As a few tears escape his eyes.)

A/N: I am so sorry y'all, but I really felt like someone had to die. Just one more death and I promise that's it 😭😭😭. I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you know that this means, no character that I bring in here is safe. Not even River Raider, Redwing, and Raven.