Part 11

What did he say! He want me back? I thought he hates me more than ever. "Dre I can't." I answered quickly. Amber, please." He begged. "What the hell is going on here." A voice approached me. I turn around and there he was. Cheng. He looked  better than I could ever imagining.

"Get away from my girlfriend, you creep." He shouted and pull me into his arms violently. I moaned quietly. Dre stared at me then back at Cheng. "Amber, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked. I nodded and followed him behind.

"When did you start dating Cheng?" He asked. I was confused and shocked. "I'm just as shock as you." I answered. "So you're not his girlfriend yet?" Dre asked. "No, I didn't even agree to be his girlfriend." I said.

Dre ran over to Cheng and punched him in the face. Cheng's face turn red like a tomato. "What the fuck!" He shouted while grabbing Dre's collar. "Amber, never agrees to be your girlfriend." Dre said. "That's why I'm going to ask her." He screamed. "Amber!" Cheng shouted and ran over Dre knocking him over.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked kneeling in front of me, holding a bouquet of roses and chocolates from Paris. I smiled. "But you lied saying that I'm your girlfriend." I snapped. "Oh, I got too excited." Cheng said sweetly.

"I'll think about it." I answered. "But, I'll take these." I added and grabbed the roses and the chocolates. "Thank you for the gifts." I said. Cheng chuckled and glared at Dre before leaving.

It was  assessments week at my school. I was nervous and scared obviously, but as I walk inside of the school everyone was so calm and not worried at all. I found it really odd and quickly ran to toward Harry, Mei Ying. 

"What's their problem?" I asked confusedly. The bell suddenly rang. "I have Math class." Harry said and quickly rush to class. While Mei Ying and I chuckled and walk to science class calmly.

"Just on time, ladies." Mr. Adams announced. We chuckled and quickly took a seat next to each other.
I caught Cheng winking at me and instead of rolling my eyes, I smiled at him. The class bell rang and Mr. Adams was already standing their holding the test papers. My hands start sweating and I cross my legs.

"Class, welcome to your assessments week. For science, you will complete a 2 page double side test and the second part, you will do a lab with a partner. Mr. Adams said. "Questions?" He asked. He waited for a while and continued.

"Very well, I will hand you the test. Good luck to all!" Mr Adams concluded. I find the test very easy since I'm one of the brightest students in science. I mean, who doesn't like science? I was the first one to finish the test. I went back to my seat and my classmates were literally about to cry, it was so easy, how hard can it be?

I saw a couple of students using cheats sheets or sneakily using their phones for answer. I mean, bro, are you stupid? You will get caught! Not that is any of my business. If they caught, is on them. Not me. I lay my head on the table, all the sudden, my science teacher came to me and knock my table hard.

"Young Lady, this is not the time to sleep, if you're done your test, go read a book or do something productive. Instead of wasting your time." He snapped. "Yes Sir." I responded and grabbed my book from my bag and start reading it.

Finally, the first part of science is done, Mei Ying and I walked together to the science lab for the second part of the assessment. "For your second assessment, you will be doing a lab experiment." My science teacher said. Carlos was about to run toward his best friend, Josh. When suddenly the teacher stopped him.

"I will be choosing your lab partner, so you can forget about it." He snapped. "Carlos and Rachel." He announced. Carlos looked at her and said. "Not the goth girl, she ain't smart!" He complained. "If I heard you say that again, you will be working alone." My science teacher said.

Carlos immediately stopped. "Mei Ying and Amber." Mr Adams continued Mei Ying and I smiled at each other. Professor Adams?" Cheng asked while raising his hand. "Yes, Mr. Cheng?" He asked. "Since, this lab counts for your final marks. I suggest Professor not to put friends together as lab partners." He said.

"And why?" Mr Adams asked. "Is easily to get distracted and wasting time." Mr Cheng concluded.
Mr Adams smiled. "Excellent point, Mr Cheng." Mr Adams said. "Mei Ying with Jason and Amber with Cheng." Mr Adams said. I glared at Cheng. He just smiled.

Such an asshole! I angrily walked over to Cheng. "Hey babe!" Cheng said. "I'm not your girlfriend!" I shouted. "I mean, you didn't answer me. So might as well call you my girlfriend." Cheng said. "I never said yes." I complained. Cheng's face turn white. 

Cheng turn the instructions of the experiment while I went to grabbed some materials for the experiment. "We need salt, sugar, oil and vinegar as the liquids." I said as I pour them into cylinders. I caught Cheng staring at me and I chuckled. We finish our experiment and we are about to head out when suddenly, Cheng grabbed my arm.

"Ambre, can you please consider. I mean it." Cheng said. I smiled and nodded.

-quinntessa08

New chapter!! Sorry that I haven't post for a long time!! Enjoy!' Love you fans❤️❤️❤️❤️