11.Don't go! Please

Author's p.o.v

The following morning Krystal was escorted by Minho and Onew to her house. The sunday just ended by them travelling. Monday came and the official practices of Taemin started. Taemin was at the peak of his happiness and danced to the tunes of the music, energy flowing through him. The choreographer was surprised seeing his energy, and was happy that he did well.

Taemin thought that his life was perfect, that he was with the girl he loved and did what he loved.

Krystal on the other hand is head over heels at the thought that she and Taemin are now together. This is the only night that she had a peaceful nap without a nightmare. She woke up the next day with brimming happiness and got ready for school. She happily attended her classes and at the end of day, she decided to keep her bag at the locker and go home and talk to Taemin. When she was arranging her books, there was a tap in her shoulder.

Kai who missed his best friend Taemin badly, wanted to pay him a visit. He was constantly in touch with Taemin, but still he missed his brother badly. He entered the school and it was deserted, he doubts that Taemin was here but still wanted to pay a visit to make sure that taemin wasn't there. He walked around the campus and tried finding him, he wants to surprise Taemin so he didn't call Taemin.

Tired of walking he demanded help from someone. He tapped a girl who was the only one in the hallway. When he saw that the girl was Krystal he was speechless. HOW IS SHE ALIVE. The question sprouted faster and filled his mind.

Krystal was shocked to see the person there. "kai" she whispered. She couldn't accept the fact that kai was still alive. Her eyes started to glitter wih tears. Kai copied her reaction. Though there were millions of questions still unanswered in their minds, they first gave each other a hug.

Kai saw her get all teary, the question he thought disappeared into thin air and before his brain could command him, his hands were embracing her.

At the mean time, Taemin's practice had ended earlier, the poor boy forgot to ask Krystal's number so he decided to pay her a visit. He could've easily got it from Amber, but the boy badly wanted to see Krystal. Amber joined him in the way. She has completed her classes and was on her way home, she has lost her house's key so she walked all the way back to school so she could get the alternate one from krystal. On her way was when she saw Taemin.

On their way,Taemin told the story of his confession to Amber. Amber found it logicless because, in her view it all happened so fast. She could sense something wrong other than the things happening fast but laughed it off because Taemin would feel bad and perhaps it was just her mind. When the two entered the hallways, they were shocked to see Krystal and Kai hugging and Taemin could see Krystal crying, Kai was facing the other side.

"I miss you" Krystal sobbed.

"Me too" Kai answered.

Each and every cell of Taemin's body and heart were broke. His eyes were teary. Amber noticed this and took a step forward to know what was happening but Taemin refrained her.When they broke the hug, these two hid behind the walls.

" How are you still alive? " asked Krystal.

"Because... no you answer me first, how are you still alive?" Kai questioned in return.Taemin and Amber was confused by what they were talking.

Krystal looked around to make sure no one was around. With her sharp eagle eyes she spotted a shoe, just a slight edge of it but enough to confirm that there were a person hiding. " Is someone there?", Krystal asked, like they would answer.

When these two who were lurking heard it they started running Why would Krystal accept his love when she is clearly in love with Kai? How could Kai hide his love to Taemin when they are like brothers and almost shared everything. There is definitely something.