Chapter 3: Comeback

SOMEONE'S POV

When the plane landed, the people who were on board got off, a woman who looked like a model also got off, she was wearing sunglasses, she had a beautiful face, she was tall and she was wearing a red dress. The woman decided to call her boyfriend to let him know that she has returned to the Philippines. Only a few minutes later, her boyfriend answered the woman's call. And yeah, I described my self and what am I doing so what? Back off.

"Hi love" I said in a sweet tone.

"Nuguseyo?" he said in korean language and yeah, my handsome boyfriend is half korean.

I'm annoyed because he doesn't know my voice "Oh c'mon, nawala lang ako ng 6 years hindi mo na kilala ang boses ko, at besides, don't speak Korean, I told you several times that I can't understand you with your Korean accent."

"Ha? Who are you then?" Aish, damn this man makakatikim talaga ito saakin. "tsk, stop calling me will you? Our relationship is done so why are you always bother me?"

"Shut up, I'm annoyed with you" sabi ko habang naiirita, by the way I got in the car, Kuya's driver picked me up.

"Why did you get called? And? Isn't our relationship over" he said in a cold tone, geezzz I'm afraid of the fact that he's cold but he's hot for that, so I'm even more crazy about him, I'll do everything to get him back he's just mine

"Oh love, naiinlove ako sayo palagi sa twing gagamitin mo yang tono na yan eh, I'll make sure na babalik ka saakin, mark my words" sabi ko ng nakangiti, kinikilig kasi ako.

"dagchyeo, nan niga pil-yo eobs-eo" sabi nya sabay putol ng line, that man is really rude no matter what.

I'm smiling at the view from the window, I can't wait to see him again.... we haven't communicated for a few years and I've been missing him for a few years, if you ask why we broke up it's because I choose to follow my parents than him... I have no choice but to divorce him, yes I was the one who broke up, he was hurt a lot because of me so I will do everything to make him forgive me and get him back to me because he is only mine, he was crazy about me, I the reason why his personality is like that. I have also been living in the US for 6 years, my parents sent me to school there, our relationship is a secret, only my brother knows about it.

XEJI'S POV

Because of what kuya Drei said earlier, I've always had a poker face until lunch, I don't know.. I'm losing my appetite, I'm also lazy, geez maybe my cold personality is coming back. I'm annoyed because it's been a long time since that time, but I still can't forget the misfortune that brought me that past..., I'm annoyed with myself because... I know that it's still really him. ... damn this heart..

Naglalakbay yung utak ko at hindi ko napansin na may nakabangga na pala ako.

"Sorry Sir, I didn't mean it" i said in a cold tone.

"No, it's okay, it looks like you're thinking deeply." Sabi nya while smiling, I just looked at him and was about to walk.

"H-hey, w....wait, a-ahm... Can I get your name?" said the person I bumped into, I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"why?" I said, it's still cold. I'm too lazy to talk.

"I just want to know, I'm Kaizer by the way, and you?" He said, he looks nervous.

"Xeji, I'll go first... see you next time bye." I said with a poker face and turned away.

I didn't go to the cafeteria, I wasn't hungry either so I just went to the picnic ground. When I went there were only a few people so I looked for a place to sit, I decided to go under a tree... Humiga naman agad ako ng narating ko ang punong ito, tinignan ko naman ang dalawang ibon na nasa sanga ng puno, hanggang sa di ko na namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako..