Ch 1

(Mason's pov)

Making my way into the Cube entertainment building I look around in slight awe as I observe everything. Making myself snap out of it I head over to the front desk and tell the beta workers I'm here for auditions they giving me weird looks but tell me where to go. I bow before I rush to the floor where the auditions are being held I making my way to get my number assigned then head towards the back of the room feeling anxious and nervous my omega scent probably projecting a little. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down I ignore the weird looks I'm getting until a pretty beta girl approaches me curiously. "Hi I'm Kira. I noticed you were an omega and figured you could use some support." I blink before giving her a bright smile. "Thanks I'm Mason and I really appreciate that. I'm super nervous about this audition." She nods in understanding. "Yeah not many omega's are idols but hopefully you might make it." I give a little nod and we continue to chat until Kira's number is called I giving her a kind smile. "Good luck." She thanks me with a grin and heads to the audition room I leaning back against the wall silently. Finally my number is called and I walk into the audition room nervous but keep my head up high as I approach the table full of mostly alphas but there's about two betas as well. Once I stop in front of the table I bow politely before saying in the most confident voice I can manage. "Hello I'm Choi Mason." One of the alphas raises an eyebrow at me while a beta woman speaks up. "Tell us about yourself Mason." I blink before saying softly. "Well I'm twenty five years old and I lived in America until my senior year of high school. It's always been my dream to be an idol since I was little." The woman gives a little nod before an alpha speaks up. "Alright well sing us something." I nod and take a breath before I start singing pouring my entire heart into it. After singing a little another alpha holds up a hand stopping me I immediately feeling nervous. "Thank you we'll get back to you." I nod bowing before exiting the room I letting out a breath before I start to head to the elevator. I get in and head up a floor to where the bathrooms are it also where the practice rooms are I pausing when I catch an intoxicating scent of alpha my inner wolf immediately screaming the word mate. Swallowing I decide to ignore it despite my wolfs angry protests I turning on my heel to the bathroom. After I have an internal freak out in the bathroom I finally go to exit only to immediately run into a firm chest I making a soft noise of surprise when an arm wraps around my waist and my hands go to rest on a firm muscular chest I looking up to apologize when suddenly our eyes lock and the intoxicating scent of alpha hits me.