Ch 10

The next day I wake up a little more clear headed but am still bursting with heat I letting out a little groan at the firm erection between my legs. Swallowing I look at the sleeping Minhyuk and bite my lip trying to distract myself from the painful hardness I'm dealing with. Taking a shaky breath I go to move away when I suddenly feel the arm around my waist pull me back to Minhyuk's chest. "Where do you think you're going?" I shudder at the husky deep voice and let out a little whimper. "I didn't wanna wake you up." He slowly opens his eyes looking down at me. "You're still in heat and need me I don't care if you wake me up." I bite my lip and whimper shifting a little his eyes flashing red and lets out a little groan before me moves me so I'm on top of him I giving him a confused look. He just smirks up at me saying simply. "I want you on top as you take me." I immediately blush a little and swallow. "I've never done it like that before." He hums before saying simply. "Well I'll be happy to teach you new things." I blush even more and whimper carefully situating myself before I slowly sink down on him with a soft moan. Once I ensure he's all the way in me I start carefully moving little moans and whimpers coming from me and deep groans coming from him. I swallow getting a little tired from moving when Minhyuk gently grabs ahold of my hips and slams up into me I letting out a cry of pleasure. He continues thrusting upwards I letting out pleasure filled cries and whines starting to squirm. "C... close!" He groans and speeds his pace up a little I gasping and throw my head back screaming out in pleasure as I finish he slamming his knot into me making me shudder and whimper. I carefully collapse onto his chest with a sigh and bury my face in the side of his neck. He gently pets my head we staying like that until his knot goes down I carefully moving off of him. He looks at me and I raise an eyebrow at him questioningly he giving a little smile. "Just admiring how beautiful you are." I blush bright red and hide my face shyly. He chuckles and gently pulls me close against him murmuring softly when I look a little tired. "Go back to sleep jagi you need it." I slowly nod and snuggle close immediately going back to sleep feeling happy and content.

(Minhyuk's Pov)

Silently watching as Mason sleeps I grimace when my phone starts ringing I quickly scrambling to get it. I quickly answer it whispering so I won't wake up Mason. "Hello?" I hear Eunkwang on the other line. "Hey how come you didn't show up for practice? And why are you whispering?" I sigh pulling on some shorts and leave the room talking at normal volume. "Sorry Mason went into heat." He lets out a soft "oh. Well take care of your mate and let us know when you're coming back to practice." I thank him before hanging up and make my way back to the bedroom only to see a crying Mason I immediately panicking and rush over. "Hey jagi what's wrong?" He sniffles looking up at me. "I didn't smell you anymore and thought you left me." My expression softens and I gently pull him close so he's settled on my lap I hugging him tightly. "I won't leave you I promise. I claimed you and you're mine forever." He blushes a little sniffling and says shyly. "I like the sound of that." I grin a little. "Good I'm glad." He smiles then rubs his eyes I smiling softly and lay down cuddling him close. "Sleep jagiya." He hums before mumbling tiredly. "You sleep too." I promise him I will and wait until he's fast asleep to doze off myself.