L

Later in the day

POV : Felix 

at 6:34 

I was still in the library finishing my school project which i was left alone to do by a certine somone.I turned my head to my surrounding only to see the library half empty.

"i should finish it quickly before  chan comes to drag me out of here" Felix smiled at thought of chan actually doing it. 

--------

--------

finally am done,now i can go back to the dorm without  thinking about the project, i should proparly tell him that am done with it. felix thought to himself while packing his stuff inside his bag.   he went towards the entrance of the library  the moment he took one step out, it started pouring rain , he immerdertly step backword .

the  poor guy was schocked " why didn't it rain while i was still inside, why now of all time....maybe i should just run back to the dorm, i mean it not that far anyway."

Just when felix was about to run back to the dorm as he said. he had a vioce 

"STOP"

 "i know what you are about to do again" felix turned to see where the vioce came from. the moment felix turned he saw someone familair.

"oh it you han" felix  spoke with a relived  tone that it was han not another pyhco like last time.

"ofc it me or are not happy that i came to save you" Han asked felix   "ofc my star, how can i not be happy when the great singer han has come to rescue me form getting wait by the rain" felix said as bowed is head to han.

"hahahaha  yeah yeah let's go to the car  chan is waiting for us" han laughed while opening the umbrella.