𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ

Tara text me that she was here. So I went to my door grabbed my wallet and my house keys and met her outside.

     I got in her car and put my seat belt on.

     "Hey babes!" She said waving at me like she hasn't seen me in years.

"Hey T, how are you?" I respond with a big smile excited to finally see her again.

"Good, you ready?" She asked

"Duh, just not thrilled to see Sam tho." I said annoyed. Sam and I aren't always on the same page. We don't get along at all.

"Oh my god y'all have to get over this rivalry, it gets annoying!" Tara said.

"I know I know, let's just go." I said kind of annoyed at what she said.

So we head there in comfortable silence. We usually can sit in complete silence and just be glad we are with each other.

20 minutes later we get there. I look up and see there apartment complex. We get out and head up to Colby's room. We knock and he opens the door.

"Hey guys glad y'all didn't ditch!" Colby said exited.

"Duh Colby we couldn't miss a hangout." I said starting to walk in and take in the room.

"Sams not here yet but Jakes in the kitchen getting a drink." Colby tell me and Tara.

"Great I'm gonna go talk to Jake." Tara said leaving us and heading into the kitchen.

"How have you been Cole." I asked. For some reason he only lets are group call him Cole.

"Nothing much, me and Sam just put out a new video, how about you?" He responded.

"Oh nothing, just working at the diner, it's been very busy." I responded kinda bored because no one's doing anything.

     As Colby was about to say something we heard a knock on the door. I sigh because I know it's Sam.

     Colby got up and opened the door.

    "Sam what's up!" Colby yelled.

     "Nothing much brother" Sam said back dabbing Colby up.

     After that I see them walking to the living room. Colby sits by the end of the couch and Sam sits somewhat in the middle.

     "Well hello Samuel." Say sarcastically. I know he hates when people call him Samuel so I do it all the time.

     He looks at me annoyed. "Shut up Nadine."

     "Oh Samuel you know you love me." I tease.

     "Ya right, more like your the one in love with me." He says back.

     "Oh would you guys shut up, I'm tired of hearing y'all fight!" Tara says both her and Jake coming back from the kitchen.

     "I think it's funny, quite entertaining if you ask me." Jake says laughing.

     Tara slaps Jakes shoulder lightly, as if saying be quiet. I look over at Sam but he's already looking at me.

     "See anything you like Samuel?" I joke waving my hands in front on his face.

     "You so annoying Nadine, stop using my full name!" He yells back at me.

     "Uh how about no?" I said in a questioning voice.

    Sam doesn't say anything back, he just starts talking to Colby about some video idea.

    I look over to see Tara and Jake having their own conversation about some date there gonna go on.

     Great, I hav emo one to talk to now. This is gonna be a long night.

————
𝙰/𝙽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎!!
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘.